Wal-Mart's HL2 system requirements...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SARCASM]Wal-Mart: the authoritative last word on computer game system requirements and shipping dates.[/SARCASM]

Well, Wallmart is gay, if you haven't already figured that out.

EDIT: Nicely put SMT. :upstare:

Seems in line with what was stated a while ago... miight be a bit higher now, though. Hopefully not...

Wal-Mart is going to take over the world. Damn super wal-marts are amazing... Whoever is the store manager at a specific super wal-mart must take lots of speed.

Dude, anybody should know by now that those are very approximate dates. Wal-Mart, nor EB know when HL2 is coming out. They have dates there for guidance.

Wal-Mart is communist, imo. I don't trust them at all.

Was'nt it doug or gabe that mentioned that they might have to push the minimum cpu req. to a 1 ghz?

scribblehead said:
Was'nt it doug or gabe that mentioned that they might have to push the minimum cpu req. to a 1 ghz?
Ya, I think so... but it's supposed to still be able to run on DX6 cards.

And I bet a 700 MHrz might still be worth trying it on...

EC said:
Wal-Mart is communist, imo. I don't trust them at all.

Exactly. Communists who happen to exemplify the very essence of capitalism.

... :dozey:

Im getting hl2 from walmart becuase the price is 49.82 instead of 49.99, i save 17 cents :rolleyes:

Let us all be silent for a moment and think how much we hate Wal-Mart....................

And those system reqs are already known.
*silence*

Epyon said:
Im getting hl2 from walmart becuase the price is 49.82 instead of 49.99, i save 17 cents :rolleyes:
Why not get it at amazon.com? It's only $44.99 there. You save a whopping FIVE whole dollars! :rolleyes:

*Does not include shipping and handling charges.

According to a few statements from the print magazines last month, the system requirements will probably be upped slightly to be in line with DirectX 7.0 systems.

Letters said:

last i heard valve has upped the system requirements to DX7 card/800(possibly 1000)mhz.

Letters said:

Nope, they have pushed the absolute minimal specs up to DX7 video card, 1 ghz CPU, and 256 mb ram

I will laugh my f****** head off if this release date turns out to be right...which it won't.

Yup, they're just using the old information that was given, which makes this thread redundant. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back