Wallhack for CS:S out already!

Mitch2891

Reaction score
So Valves new anti cheat obviously does not work that well as a certain well knowen site has a link to a wallhack.

Really I hoped this time it would take alot longer for cheats to start to appear. CS:S is going to go the way of CS and just turn into one big bloody cheat fest (the reason I don't like it anymore) oh well better enjoy it before it gets too widely spread. ;(

There's been a wallhack since the first week of the CS:S beta. Get over it, people will always cheat.

Anti-cheat measures are never as nearly as effective as an active admin. Just find a server with a level headed, skilled admin. Problem solved!

VAC isn't yet active.

When do they plan to activate it?

Also this version (if it makes a difference) is for the final game not the beta.

they really need to figure out all cheat stopping techniques because cheats is the only thing that ruined cs for me back in the old days...

-merc

OMFG well this is the least i suspected... though i would take more time :( but hey since the leaking of the engine it was also the most logical thing that would happen

Maybe they will give it a few weeks to see lots of cheats develop then implement VAC2

Sorry for the stupid question, but i'm new to CS and i dont know what all these different cheats are. Is a wallhack something that allows you to shoot/see through walls? If it is then i'm almost certain ive seen someone using one, and it was ****ing annoying.

NB. said:
Sorry for the stupid question, but i'm new to CS and i dont know what all these different cheats are. Is a wallhack something that allows you to shoot/see through walls? If it is then i'm almost certain ive seen someone using one, and it was ****ing annoying.

Wallhacks allow you to see through walls. Certain guns (powerful ones) can already shoot through stuff.

Wallhack is very easy to make for any openGL game, its when u get aim botters and esp and lamberts the game is out of control.

Also vac2 isnt active ;p

Very very little cheats atm.

Dont think VAC 2 is on and also I always try get a few good servers where admins are near enough on.

It takes some time to find them but after a few weeks your find a few servers where you get locals and admins etc and it turns to all fun fun fun!!!!!!!!!!

kill em kill em those ficking lamers bah i hate em
CS realy isnt fun anymore becouse of those Fickers

Why isn't vac 2 on yet?

Btw valve can easily update with steam and then the cheat has to be rewritten all over..right?

I'm guessig VAC isn't on yet so a) Valve can see the various types of cheats and techniques that will be used with the new engine in the coming weeks b) Get people confident about their cheats so more people cheat which helps with ----> c) Suddenly implement VAC, ban a load of people, some of which will buy HL2 again, giving Valve MORE money!!

Valve know what accounts are used to create and test cheats - all these accounts will be banned upon implementation of VAC 2 - as will all cheaters found from then onwards - so unless you want to fork out for new games every time you install cheats, I wouldn't reccommend cheating.

We already have people on our forum who are cheating. and on our servers too (Yes, I know about you, but I'm not saying your name, you cheating idiot)

I suggest getting fulltime admin on our servers for now. Chris_D would do, because Munro has his own aimbot (It's set to aim for MY head only! Scary, aint it)

Vidrio said:
Wallhack is very easy to make for any openGL game, its when u get aim botters and esp and lamberts the game is out of control.

Also vac2 isnt active ;p

Very very little cheats atm.

Source is direct3d, not opengl.

Yeah, yesterday I encountered my first cheater but to be honest I wasnt really all the mad, and neither was anyone else.

Hopefuly they add awesome bots like ut2k4 and you wont even need to play online with the cheaters and 12 year olds.

dekstar said:
We already have people on our forum who are cheating. and on our servers too (Yes, I know about you, but I'm not saying your name, you cheating idiot)

I suggest getting fulltime admin on our servers for now. Chris_D would do, because Munro has his own aimbot (It's set to aim for MY head only! Scary, aint it)

LOL...... he was using it on me too last night!

And yeah, since the release of the "full" version- I've already noticed a few more active cheaters (unlike in the beta version, where I only came across cheaters once in a blue moon).

But I wouldn't worry about it- wait until VAC2 is enabled, if people are still getting away with blatant cheating at that time; then I would start worrying:)

Shuzer said:
Anti-cheat measures are never as nearly as effective as an active admin. Just find a server with a level headed, skilled admin. Problem solved!
Is there a place to find a list of such servers?
Also; I might get a 100Mbit server up. Wallhackers and other punani mofos is gonna be banned forever
A punishment with no trial.
This game is allmost ruined by cheaters.
And last; do you think it is cool for an admin to run WH when observing to easier catch cheaters?
Thanks in advance for any replies

cheats arent a problem anymore because when somebodys using them you KNOW their using them and ignore them as a player, if you get annoyed and pissed off, then maybe you shouldnt play cs, its a stressful game if you dont know how to keep yer calm.

so stfu i dont hack ;) lol

Yup and I saw a speed hack this morning so VAC 2 better get here soon

urban said:
cheats arent a problem anymore because when somebodys using them you KNOW their using them and ignore them as a player, if you get annoyed and pissed off, then maybe you shouldnt play cs, its a stressful game if you dont know how to keep yer calm.

so stfu i dont hack ;) lol

you dont get into a server to ignore people. you get in to have fun
needless to say, cheaters arent fun.

i am however extremely entertained seeing people psych off when others own them legitimately, then they claim they cheat and whatnot.

learn to have fun of the game. you win, you lose, just have fun and keep calm.
i can say from self experience, that when you take the game for what it is - a game, you enjoy more.

heres an advise: if someone kills you compliment with "ns buddy" instead of "cheater" and stop getting mad, youre hurting yourself

there is a cheat you can type in console to make the walls transparent

deecrypt said:
rofl no there isnt :LOL:
Not anymore anyway... VALVe shut it off after those My-g0t guys posted how to do it on their web-page.

Back