Wallpapers

how many of you have hl2 related material as your wallpaper?

• Total voters

B_MAN

Tank
Reaction score
just a poll for fun
how many of you have hl2 related material as your wallpaper? screenshots, wp's, whatever :naughty:
and feel free to show us your desktop!

There is already a topic you made on this? You could've just modified it into a poll, no?

My current wallpaper is from Foxhome.com's predatordvd section :D

I used to have a HL2 related one, but I recently created another one for my band and it came out pretty sweet. Check it out. <-- the original i use is 1600x1200

SSJ4Vegita2002 said:
I used to have a HL2 related one, but I recently created another one for my band and it came out pretty sweet. Check it out. <-- the original i use is 1600x1200

damn ... thats tight

Nope... mine is an active desktop with 6 different animated weather maps of varying desired measurments... I'm such a weather weenie :cheese:

BackFyr said:
Nope... mine is an active desktop with 6 different animated weather maps of varying desired measurments... I'm such a weather weenie :cheese:

i wanted to be a meteorologist for a long time ... but now im gonna be a pilot ... so i dont blame u

Platinum said:
i wanted to be a meteorologist for a long time ... but now im gonna be a pilot ... so i dont blame u

Cool, currently I am a student at Oklahoma University (aka best severe weather school in the WORLD), and I am wanting to go into Severe Storm Research and Tornadogenesis doing both field research and computer model programming.... **looks at post** yes... i am a loser :naughty: :smoking:

B_MAN: interesting name for the Recycling Bin. I like!

btw i also made a wallpaper out of the barnacle picture
I added some background and now it fits to a 1280x1024 Desktop.

Wallpaper

Not HL2 per say but it is source related. :D
It's from my crappy work laptop. Originally 1280 x 1024.

Defiler said:
Not HL2 per say but it is source related. :D
It's from my crappy work laptop. Originally 1280 x 1024.

Where did you get that from?

Back