Want to know why HL2 is delayed?

G

<rant>

Probably because you inconsiderate fuks make fun of him. It's extremely rude, I hope that it is cancelled, that way you dumb_asses will learn some RESPECT.

If you make inapropriate and rude direct and personal insults, its going to tick him off, its kind of depressing, I feal bad that some of you are so ignorant. You dont even know what goes into making a game like this.

If the game is canceled, maybe its for a good reason, you want a good product or not?

He probably is gonna delay it because you make fun of him.
STOP IT!

Grow up you immoral, unethical children, seriously.

You must all be 12-15 years old. I just hope gabe knows better than to listen to this communitee.

Gabe, I feal for ya, I trust what ever you do, it's for a good reason, and WORTH it. I can't wait.

</rant>

All the hate is only caused by people shitting themselfs over everthing.

Originally posted by exoeight
<rant>

Probably because you inconsiderate fuks make fun of him. It's extremely rude, I hope that it is cancelled, that way you dumb_asses will learn some RESPECT.

If you make inapropriate and rude direct and personal insults, its going to tick him off, its kind of depressing, I feal bad that some of you are so ignorant. You dont even know what goes into making a game like this.

If the game is canceled, maybe its for a good reason, you want a good product or not?

STOP IT!

You must all be 12-15 years old. I just hope gabe knows better than to listen to this communitee.

Gabe, I feal for ya, I trust what ever you do, it's for a good reason, and WORTH it. I can't wait.

</rant>

1) Gabe isnt stupid enough to listen to the idiots who make fun of him.

2) Gabe doesnt make all the choices, I'm sure many poeple get a say in it.

Now please go stab yourself in the face.

Wow. The real reason it is delayed. :rollies:

even tho i think this thread could be without the profanities i agree with you exo.

Its very rude to yell and scream at the developers, also making personal comments about their mental health is totally out of place.

If we are to represent the fan base for the game, we should be supportive and not hateful.
Also there is still no confirmation from valve, cuz we still don't know if dougs email was faked.
I suggest you n00bs calm down and go get a candy bar or something.

You all have the right to be dissappointed in valve, but that does'nt mean you have to explode with anger--

he has got a little point, but about the insults i mean...Gabe is smart and tough enough to know those are just stupid ppl

wtf?
It's delayed because we make fun of Gabe?? Is that what you're saying??

Originally posted by Dax
wtf?
It's delayed because we make fun of Gabe?? Is that what you're saying??

Supposedly that is what he is saying.

I just don't understand that silence and keeping in deep secret all those release dates by Valve and few days close to *promised* release we get this crap. And here lays my bitter. Why they're doin' that to their customers? We deserve firm date and information. Maybe i am wrong... Then prove me.

<rant>

STOP IT!

</rant>

"In Gabe we trust"

Lova boy...

Fanboi #2

He's a businessman.
We are consumers.

There is no love involved you fairy.

I agree with Exo, STOP with the insults you ignorant 14 year olds. You think you're soooo buff because your "better" than Gabe. Health=Quality of living, He has everything, a Porsche ect. In summary, STFU.

Originally posted by Axxron
I agree with Exo, STOP with the insults you ignorant 14 year olds. You think you're soooo buff because your "better" than Gabe. Health=Quality of living, He has everything, a Porsche ect. In summary, STFU.

That was a mature comment.

A Porsche? That's the most constructive argument I've heard in my life.

Originally posted by Axxron

YEAH SHUT UP ALL YOU IMMATURE STINKY POO POO HEADS!

<rant>

STOP IT!

</rant>

FU Fatass! :thumbs:

honestly I don't think Valve considers hl2.net "the community" there are much more respectable sites on the net that have been in the game a long time. Not to mention they have staff that moderate the forums and police the posts... not close everything they disagree with. hl2.net is in it's infancy. I hope it can survive!!!

Originally posted by Edge
honestly I don't think Valve considers hl2.net "the community" there are much more respectable sites on the net that have been in the game a long time. Not to mention they have staff that moderate the forums and police the posts... not close everything they disagree with. hl2.net is in it's infancy. I hope it can survive!!!
:LOL:

Cool, a guy made a thread about guys who make threads about the release delay.

Hypocrite. :p

Oh and btw, I hardly think Gabe would be even slightly shifted by internet communities making fun of him. To be honest, I don't even see whats to be made fun of anyway... If anything I'm envyous of him. :p

I'm sure Gabe being a little insulted is hardly gonna sway the argument that Half Life 2 should be delayed at the Valve board meeting.

C'mon exo, do you really believe that? Or are you just pissed because we have the right to (moderated) free speech?

Back