we all forgot about one thing

shapeshifter

Reaction score
With all the wiz bangs going on with people having half life 2 retail early, well all missed something.

Fact is, these people can't play half life 2 untill steam unlocks it.

But there's another game that is coming out also on the same day.

And it does not require steam, and oo it uses the source engine to!

Vampire: bloodlines.

(retailers should already have it in stock also, wonder if any one has gotten it early eh?)

Err yes you are indeed a dumbarse. Everyone knew this.

Thankyou for your efforts vice admiral dumb****!

rammstein said:
Ok that's it:

your a dumbarse

Says the man that joined last month, already has 228 posts and to top it off an avatar with gabe. :rolleyes:

Lets not get nasty now or I'll have to strip you naked infront of everyone at hlfallout

Doesn't the Bloodlines come out at 19th? x_o That doesn't work then. Fatality!

I'm interested in bloodlines, but i'm going to need to see a review of it or something before i spend cash on it. I love fps/rpg's but tbh i find vampire stuff pretty dull, and ive never played anything from Troika before, so i'm dubious about it atm.

edit: to guy above, no i think its 16th, i'll see if i can find where i saw that...

Beserker said:
Doesn't the Bloodlines come out at 19th? x_o That doesn't work then. Fatality!

its out on the 16th to.

Stores would already have their copies in stock.

So basically I was pointing out its very possible people already have their copies and are playing them.

NB. said:
I'm interested in bloodlines, but i'm going to need to see a review of it or something before i spend cash on it. I love fps/rpg's but tbh i find vampire stuff pretty dull, and ive never played anything from Troika before, so i'm dubious about it atm.

edit: to guy above, no i think its 16th, i'll see if i can find where i saw that...

any one that liked fallout etc would be sold.

These guys did arcanum also, which was an amazing rpg to.

i dont plan on leaving my house to buy bloodlines on the 16th when i get half life 2 that day, rpgs dont do that much for me to ditch the game of the year.

I've seen cooler gotb babes. And it's 19th in here for some reason, meh. Wasn't really going to buy it since Ima poor after that then X_X

Dr. A said:
www.troikagames.com

the goth babe concept art is enough for me - I'M SOLD!

have you seen their "phyics" in play on the female form yet? :cheers:

oh and the death effects in this game are just insane at times (like with spells)

Really shows what source can do, I hope lots of developers start using it...

shapeshifter said:
Guess not many are intrested in rpgs these days.
i would have bought it if it wouldnt use source but d3/fc :)

but if its more like kotor and less like the previous vampires part (and tbh i am expecting that), then its utter bullshit that is not worth even looking at.
u just cant take d&d / DSA rules and virually push it into a videogame with a totally different background. thats so ... poor

jacen said:
i would have bought it if it wouldnt use source but d3/fc :)

but if its more like kotor and less like the previous vampires part (and tbh i am expecting that), then its utter bullshit that is not worth even looking at.
u just cant take d&d / DSA rules and virually push it into a videogame with a totally different background. thats so ... poor

It's not a Dungeons and Dragons game, idiot. Seriously.

there is this other game that uses the source engine too. its called Counter-Strike: Source. guess what, people have been playing it for months. the engine is not the problem, its the content.

I don't think it's that we forgot, it's that we don't care

I care.

I thought it was a very valid point that a good source based single player game may already be available from stores.

And rammstein if you are goign to start insulting people for no good reason at least get it right.

You're a dumbarse, not your.

The Dark Elf said:
Lets not get nasty now or I'll have to strip you naked infront of everyone at hlfallout
lol now that's nasty alright :E

Guys from Troika created Fallouts too.
Shame on you.

shapeshifter said:
We all missed something. Fact is, these people can't play half life 2 untill steam unlocks it.

Hmm... I never missed that.

i have bloodlines preordered, so I wont need to buy any more games what with GTA SA, Halo 2, HL2 & Bloodlines to play... :D

Back