Weekend Deal - Brothers in Arms 50-60% off!

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Valve's old friends at Gearbox Software have come a long way since the release of their first Half-Life expansion, Opposing Force, back in 1999. Their other big success, the Brothers in Arms series, is currently up to 60% off on Steam in the latest weekend deal.
This weekend only, save 50% on any of the Brothers in Arms games, including the latest critical hit, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway.[br]Or buy them all together in the Brothers in Arms Pack and save a total of 60%
All of the links to the titles are in the quote above, by why not send us a few comments of what you think of the Brothers in Arms series? Enjoy.

Did you just link us to this thread?

I really like the Brothers in Arms series because it's different from other first person shooters like Call of Duty. It challenges players to make smart decisions, seek cover, and flank the enemy. If you make a frontal assault, you will likely get killed. Also, there's no running and gunning. You won't be able to shoot somebody without aiming down your sights (unless you're five feet away from them).

I own the first two games, and because of this deal, I will likely get the third one.

Yeah, Hell's Highway was brilliant.

Damn straight. Seriously, one of the few great WW2 titles I've played. Multiplayer could use some variety but all in all a solid single-player game. The previous titles are worth looking into as well.

Back