Weekend Round Up

BlueWolf72

Tank
Reaction score
Mods[br]

[br]What a week in mods. I bet most of you missed them from playing all of those video games. So allow me to highlight the week that you missed:[br]

[br]Insurgency is at it again. The upcoming update, to be released on Steam in August, will feature a long list of bug fixes and new features.<span>
</span>[br]

[br]I Hate Malls... via L4dmods.com is going to be a mod for L4D. The teaser trailer can be viewed here. Valve is supporting the team behind this project. The voice actor for Francis is helping the team.[br]

[br]My man Phillip found a good mod and took the time to play it and showcase it. The name of it is "Mission Improbable". Check it out and play it.[br]

[br]Many have yet to play Research and Development. So, I demand it that you take the time and download this surprising, marvelous, stunning mod. Enjoy our forum thread about Research and Development as well.[br]

[br]Our very own Glenn-Master took the time with Firearms: Source with a nice update and interview.[br]

[br]HL2.net Community[br]

[br]<span >Corp. Sheepo took the time to create a Poll</span><span >
</span>[br]

[br]<span >CptStern found some crazy Anime</span>[br]

[br]http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=148404"
Video Dump &amp; Image Dump, join the fun[br]

[br]Contests[br]

[br]Be ready for some.[br]

Am I the only one seeing random question marks in the OP?

Honestly want to know if it's just me or not.

Perhaps some kind of special characters not showing up correctly due to Bluewolf writing this up somewhere else first then pasting into hl2.net

Also I heh'd at this: "You have to register and be part of the site."

They're good at that first part, but as for being part of the site... Hmm. 3 out of the 4 keys I've seen you give away are to people who post a total of twice (2 times) in the time since they won and now. Two of them were brand new members, and one of them was a guy who registered in 2004 and hadn't posted until now. Their two posts consisted of

1. Their contest entry
2. Thanking you

then they disappear.

Am I the only one seeing random question marks in the OP?

Honestly want to know if it's just me or not.

Perhaps some kind of special characters not showing up correctly due to Bluewolf writing this up somewhere else first then pasting into hl2.net

I saw them as well, Veggies. Probably special characters or random question marks on behalf of BlueWolf.

You are not alone Veg. Dead before Dawn trailer made it look all kinds of bad. Honestly, I was kind of interested in playing it and then I watched that, ugh.

Seriously, what contests are you talking about?

He's talking about the news thread that gave away 2 copies of Killing Floor and the one that gave away Tales of Monkey Island. Not sure what the 3rd one is, maybe talking about the L4D special infected contest which we're wrapping up atm.

You assholes. You didn't let me know about the contests. Haha.

I say you send out PM's or e-mails to every member when a contest arrives.. or at least to me.

The frontpage is the most popular and visible part of the site silly, it's not our fault you don't look at it.

This is why New Posts owns.

^Indeed it does.

Also there were Steam announcements for them.

The frontpage is the most popular and visible part of the site silly, it's not our fault you don't look at it.

This is why New Posts owns.

:(

I do look at it which is the weird part. Where as a lot of people have the forums bookmarked, I have the front page bookmarked and always look at it. :(

I just looked at the dates of said contests, and I didn't have internet on those days they were posted so I missed them both. :(

Damn. :(

Can I have a special contest that Shamrock wins?

I'm glad some one agrees with me about shower peeing being newsworthy.

Can I have a special contest that Shamrock wins?

Yeah.
Stay in Steam Chat all the time, sometimes I give away games. The most recent winners were Lucid and KA.

Back