Weekly Steam News (06/10/2005)

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A little early this week (or maybe we get another tomorrow) but a news update has just been released over Steam:
Next Wednesday we'll be making Rag Doll Kung Fu available to play, and if you preload and pre-purchase it now you'll be up and running the moment it's available to play. There is a trailer of the game in action here (88Mb).[br]In cooperation with Speakeasy's Gamecloud we've put a very limited edition lithograph of Half-Life 2 concept artwork up for auction on eBay. From a series of one hundred prints, numbers 1 and 100 will be sold this way. The auction for print number 1 is available here. All of the proceeds for this auction will be donated to the American Red Cross to help with hurricane relief.
Restart Steam to receive the news update as usual. Also, don't forget to check out the beta version of the new Steam user interface!

Sweet deal... I'm still not sure whether or not I am going to get ragdoll kung foo...

Chris_D said:
Also, don't forget to check out the beta version of the new Steam user interface!

Say whaaa? Where can I see this?

Edit (30 seconds later)...
nevermind.. Didn't know there were more than one news updates... w00t.

Chris_D said:
All of the proceeds for this auction will be donated to the American Red Cross to help with hurricane relief.

I'm sorry, but giving money to the Red Cross is like giving it to Satan. :eek:

Let's not forget how they mispent millions of dollars worth of 9/11 aide.

I'd rather the Salvation Army was doing this. Thos guys are awesome. The Red Cross is too big to be trusted.

TheMastahC said:
I still say all the proceeds should go to me.
TheMastahC Fund
Make Sure Your Money Goes To The Victim
Not The Other People Who Need It

:D

Hell, just give it to nasa. Actually contribute to the advancement of humanity, instead of rescuing dogs from NO.

Blimey - Article 1 is up to $1075 already. And they'res a hundred of 'em. Even if the others aren't as popular as that one, there's one word to describe this:
WIN!

Gargh stop being pessimistic about the RedX (<--Leet)

Dinkleberry said:
Article 1 is up to $1075 already. And they'res a hundred of 'em. Even if the others aren't as popular as that one, there's one word to describe this:
WIN!

But only 2 of them are being sold this way, with the money going to the X (<-- 1337?!! :D ) - right? Then what about the rest??

I want one!!

Homer said:
Hell, just give it to nasa. Actually contribute to the advancement of humanity, instead of rescuing dogs from NO.

yeah give it to NASA so they can spend billions of dollars to send a camera into space to look at some rocks. Screw that rescue someones dog named popo! won't anyone think of POPO!

Back