Weird Error Message HELP!!

H

Hercules331

Im getting this weird error message on players in some servers and on some people. I dont know what is wrong or why its there. It really gives me an advantage when people are hiding. Does anyone have any ideas how i can fix this? Thanks
BUMP: Sorry but i need help

Validate your cs:s files - this should redownload any thing that is corrupt.

Riiiiiiiiiiight... You get a huge 3d text errormessage in-game that reflects stuff...

Warnings Level: 9
Number of bans: 1

Go trash another forum.

DeathIncarnate said:
Riiiiiiiiiiight... You get a huge 3d text errormessage in-game that reflects stuff...

Warnings Level: 9
Number of bans: 1

Go trash another forum.

That error message is perfectly real. While I've never seen it in css, that red error occasionally comes up when I'm testing HL2 levels i make.

It appears when i screw up props. So i guess that error.mdl is usually (if not always) related to some kind of model error.

EDIT: tho ill admit it wasnt what i expected when he said error message... i nearly fell off my chair when i saw that pic :)

ok in your browser (this is no joke) in the address bar type steam://validate/240 and that will validate your GCF files for CSS any further probs PM me

So if I open a file in notepad and change 1 number or whatever I will get a huge unfair advantage? I still can't believe that actually is a real source error. Looks like photoshop or even paint to me lol.

DeathIncarnate said:
So if I open a file in notepad and change 1 number or whatever I will get a huge unfair advantage? I still can't believe that actually is a real source error. Looks like photoshop or even paint to me lol.
I am said to say it is an actual error as i have seen them before it hasnt been done in paint and how would this give you an unfair advantage?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's hilarious!

OMGWTFBBQ!

I believe it's real but I've never seen anything like that... oh my... that is so funny.

I whould have laughed so much if suddenly a big sign 'ERROR' with bump-mapping whould appear on my screen. Is that really a bug, or is it a xiit, h4x0r!!!111

saw that all the time on the beta....leak..oops..:D...moving right along..the bug bait looked right in your hand but as soon as you threw it it became "ERROR" and it was the same with breaking glass...

shiny and special materials/textures were my problem,so its probably the new CT helmet or the little radio on the CT's shoulder

Back