Weird HL2 Install Problem - Licence Agreement

F

frank420

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help

I can't quite click on the "I accept the licence agreement" button when installing. I scroll down, reading each and every word of the fascinating licence agreement - but everything's still greyed out.. Hmm.

Running xp home sp1, oldskool ati card, za-pro

Maybe my mind is going.

Still no luck.

Yeah I did scroll down.

I bet it's something to do with Drone Alarm pro.. arrg.

Thanks guys - but it wasn't anything to do with the HL2 installer - it was an Anti-keylogger prog that was stopping a .dll file. As for updating & decrypting HL2 - GET RID OF ZONE ALARM! After stomping around the room for 20mins I installed McAffee & everything went smoothly.. or is so far..

See you all online with CS as my alter ego "Swain Zombie Hunter"

Frank

It's always good to hear that someone got it fixed. :thumbs:

frank420 said:
See you all online with CS as my alter ego "Swain Zombie Hunter"

I'm just "doomed" and tend to hang around 30 to 60 player servers. Haven't played in a while, though.

Same problem here!

Hey there,
I know that this is an old topic, but I would just like a little help because I have the exact same problem and cannot figure it out!

I have recently had problems with Windows Installer because my computer was corrupted here and there, ive patched that all now and reinstalled sp2, Windows installer now works (did not before), but now i cannot click the accept, do not accept, and next buttons as they are greyed out.

I have attached a screenshot to this post.

This IS a legal retail version of half-life 2 that i purchased not long ago.

Any suggestions as to how to resolve this please, much appreciated!
(I have contacted VUgames support but have not got a reply yet)

Attachments

• hl2installpfft.JPG
    hl2installpfft.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 142