Weird thing on HL2

Kenny

Reaction score
Half-life 2 is defiantly going to rock:cheese:. But there is one thing I don’t understand. How can some aliens have machineguns (strider etc.). They are living creatures. Where is there ammo?

Another thing that is a little bit strange: you have the Alien Gunship. What is this for Alien?
An alien can’t have a machinegun and propellers.

What exactly just happened, are the aliens really from another dimension, and are only trying to destroy the world. It’s kind of weird that they are build for the kill, that other dimension must be a mega Hell.

I think that’s why there are realism mods, such as Counterstrike.

(Maybe this is not good English, I am a Netherlander).

Ps:
“ Blobby Cheeks: We don't know what to call this thing, but it's ugly and from another planet.” Planet Half-life

Huh? I thought they were coming from another dimension?

:bounce: :bounce:

I'm pretty sure the strider is not an alien, but rather a machine, perhaps controlled by an alien. The same goes for the gunship, its a vehicle. That how it has machine guns and such.

And we don't know that they're trying to destroy earth. The Combine fortress is devouring city17, but we don't know what is going inside there yet.

And your English is pretty good, actually :)

the strider and the alien gunships arent just aliens, they're biomechanicals, which means they're a combination of machine and living organism

I think the Combine is using these aliens to destroy the earth or something..

Back