Well its over.

Theres pipes he uses...

Good stunt, I await channel 4 documentary on his recovery :)

What an insightful well thought out reply. Die.

his water had nutrients in it...

The only good thing about Blaine is we got to throw stuff at him.

He didnt have nutrients in his drink, the sun, of all papers, took a test with his urine and then reported he is literally starving, so no nutrients.

Assholes that try to knock something they cant do is funny, go get a life asshat.

not good stunt. IT is easily physicaly and humanly possible given that he had water.

Yeah, but have you seen this guy float. I'm not talking on a stage where it could be rigged, but out on the concrete sidewalk. He literally floats off of the ground about 6 inches. Curious....

...omfg I cant believe people are taking this so seriously as to hate him for it lol. If you dont like it ignore it , thats what Ive been doing. It doesnt fcking matter for gods sake.

I have his DVD and it shows ( with no camara trick photography ) that he can float off of the ground..

He also does that trick were he writes someones name on a card then flings them all toward the person, and their card magically apears in a beer bottle they are holding in there hand, and it's their handwriting..

Curious

you know, before i replied, both your threads had exactly 13 replies...not a good sign.

The levatation is faked, I saw documentary that explained how it's done.

Since then I've never trusted anything he does, I used to think he was amazing.

Ever notice that when he's 'levatating', he makes the viewers stand at a specific angle and the camera never goes to ground level or around to his front side?

Originally posted by Wildhound
The levatation is faked, I saw documentary that explained how it's done.

Since then I've never trusted anything he does, I used to think he was amazing.

Ever notice that when he's 'levatating', he makes the viewers stand at a specific angle and the camera never goes to ground level or around to his front side?

Yep, I saw that documentary too.. shouldn't have watched it though. :(
The levatation trick was really crappy done.. I kept thinking "Is that f'king it?!?! That's his secret??!"

Why they did make that doc. anyway? Aren't they supposed to keep those things entirely secret, not tell anyone, let alone make a documentary of it.

I don't think it was made by him or his people, just someone who knew the trick. They exposed loads of other secrets too.

I like how some people in this thread are beliving the things blaine does as real, like the levitation or the card in beerbottle thing, I've seen them both.

Afterall he is called an "Illusionist" not a god that posesses powers of levitation and telekinetiks.

Theres a diffrence between an illusion and a physical task, guess some of you are to stupid to recognize it.

Ok, so it was a physical task.

A damn stupid one that proved absolutaly nothing and gained him a trip to the hospital when it was over.

Ohh I never saw that. So how did he do the levitation trick? Can someone tell me. Include the *SPOILER* things if you wish .... :)

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Ohh I never saw that. So how did he do the levitation trick? Can someone tell me. Include the *SPOILER* things if you wish .... :)

Iontknow if this is how he does it but my friend can do it to.

Just lift one foot up slowly on your toes and keep it hidden behind your other foot that you are also lifting, if you dont get it you'd kinda need to be there to see it.

*spoiler*

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE A FRAUD WHEN THERE IN A SEE-THROUGH BOX HANGING 40 FEET IN THE AIR IN PLANE VIEW YOU GODAM MORON

Hats off to the guy who thought of the flying big mac to taunt David Blaine, that one had me laughing for hours :D

Why exactly did he think it'd be cool to try and starve to death if he actually did do it... What a waste of time...

This thread is quite entertaining :) *sits back in his comfortable theater seat and drinks more Powerade*

Great, a guy starving himself. Why the hell is this on the news? If people want to go see a guy sit in a box not eating, that's fine. I don't love him, I don't hate him, I just don't care. What was he hoping to accomplish? It was just a publicity stunt. He wanted attention, just like the mag0t guys. I don't see why this is such a big deal, he didn't help anyone, he didn't make a statement or prove a point, he just got hungry. Worshiping/terrorizing him is just stupid.

I dont support our Dave, but tormnenting him is just cruel. Except it was a big mac, and theyre disgusting.

Originally posted by Sulkdodds
I dont support our Dave, but tormnenting him is just cruel. Except it was a big mac, and theyre disgusting.

Yep. :)

He's not great, my feelings on the matter are: meh

Originally posted by azz0r
HOW CAN SOMEONE BE A FRAUD WHEN THERE IN A SEE-THROUGH BOX HANGING 40 FEET IN THE AIR IN PLANE VIEW YOU GODAM MORON

HE WAS FED BY THE DEVIL...

um... how is starving for 40 days something magical??

people in the 3rd world do it every day ...

Back