What a shitty thing to do

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Earlier today, the most intriguing athlete bio in the history of athlete bios made the rounds. Zung Nguyen, a 37-year old defenseman for a Boston-area men's hockey league, became an instant legend for this single sentence:

"PLAYER KICKED OUT OF LEAGUE FOR DEFECATING IN OPPONENT'S GLOVE FOLLOWING A FIGHT ON THE ICE."

Just a few seconds in the game, the puck ended up trapped against the boards in the Young Guns' zone. Rogue Squadron defenseman Zung Nguyen had it pinned, with Young Guns' d-man Dave Bermingham trying to poke it free. Nguyen gave Bermingham a few pokes to the ribs with the butt of his stick, "Bermie" responded in kind, and the gloves came off.

Players on both sides say Bermingham won the fight clearly—"beat the crap out him," to use one's unfortunate phrase. Both players got unsportsmanlike conduct majors, and game misconducts; their nights were done. As they skated back to their respective locker rooms, a still-furious Nguyen hurled one of Bermingham's gloves over the glass into an empty section of seats.

Just after the second period began, Nguyen emerged from his locker room and went into the seats near where he had thrown Bermingham's glove. Teammates thought Nguyen was going to see his girlfriend, who had come to watch him play. Soon after, he went down to the corner of the arena, a semi-secluded area near where the Zamboni enters the ice. Young Guns players on the bench saw him squatting there, but didn't think anything of it at the time. He then returned the glove to its original spot in the seats.

Midway through the second period, Bermingham came out of his locker room.

Bermie went into the seats where it (the glove) had landed, picked it up, and put his hand in.

Inside, shit. Fresh, wet, warm, pungent human shit.

http://deadspin.com/5868584/how-a-s...with-one-player-pooping-in-an-opponents-glove

I don't think any of us are going to beat "intriguing athlete bio."

Read this on a Senator's blog yesterday. Like, who on earth comes up with the rational idea of "Yeah! I'll get him back by pooping in his glove!"?

Intriguing athlete biozeminade...

Classic Stern thread going on here. Simple formula, commence one sentence replies to an article you skimmed for the one ludicrous action performed.

SHIT in a glove, ya'll.

sounds like something that would've happened in my high school. There was a big controversy my sophomore year - someone pooped in a students shoes that were in their locker during gym class. No one knew ever found out who the phantom pooper was.

This is not an Athlete Bio, this is a series of events culminating in japes with shit.

This is not an Athlete Bio, this is a series of events culminating in japes with shit.
Congratulations on assembling a unique new phrase never before found on the Internet.

Back