What about us? valve? hello?

Hish

Reaction score
its good news to hear that cs: s will be released today, but i still think it sucks for the people without visa, mastercard etc.
i think valve is forgetting the people without these cards, woow fun, people can play cs: source and lets the rest just wait for the retail version *if it will be released*.
its stupid, because i have been waiting for this game 2,

but thats just my opinion

Meh! You've all waited a year, just wait a another month or so....we have it worse, we all know we got Half Life 2 on our system yet we cant use it lol

and yes i know, nobody cares, because they can finally "play"
this really pisses me off

Either get one or wait, you can not blame valve.
What should they do, bring out the preload files for sale and make you wait or something!?

get a friend/parent/guardian/relative/whoever the hell has a credit card/
to buy it for you.
give them the cash, and let them purchase it for you.

beg, borrow, steal.
do what you have to do :)

btw Robert, your avatar is hilarious.

Rated "M" for "yo mamma has to buy you this one foo".

.... You're blaming Valve because -you- don't have a credit card? That's rather stupid, don't you think? If you're too young to legally have one, blame your government. If your credit is bad and they cut them all up, blame yourself. If none of the above apply, blame yourself for being too lazy to get one.

Seriously, this is how the world works. You're going to blame one company out of thousands that operate in the same manner all over the world? Wow, brilliant.

*Rolls his eyes* Some people's kids.

This is a good thing imo. Will cut down on the campers/lamers a little bit.

Gotter said:
.... You're blaming Valve because -you- don't have a credit card? That's rather stupid, don't you think? If you're too young to legally have one, blame your government. If your credit is bad and they cut them all up, blame yourself. If none of the above apply, blame yourself for being too lazy to get one.

Seriously, this is how the world works. You're going to blame one company out of thousands that operate in the same manner all over the world? Wow, brilliant.

*Rolls his eyes* Some people's kids.

maybe you should get some sleep kiddo, chill out dude
woow :\

I can't get one either..

Oh wait.... My parents have a cc, half my friends have a cc, mabey i just give them the cashorz and they but it for me?

I don't think this warrants too much fuss, it's basically the same situation as the CS:S Beta period.

"Just say no!"

Attention kids.

You can get prepaid Visa cards. Get a card with $100 on them, it's like plastic cash (not credit). And will work on Steam.

Come on guys, its 2004 use the available technology provided you.

Hish, please reduce your signature to at least 4 lines. Thankyou.

Welcome to real life. Where people who can't pay don't get the stuff.
(This thread needs the "envelope with some money" picture.)

look at the bright side, at least there wont be thousands of l337 speakers the first day on cs:s.
well, there probably will be anyway but meh.

You'd be surprised at how many people who are allowed to have credit cards speak like that and act like spoiled two years olds. We shall never escape them. :(

Back