what are you listening to right now?

himself

Reaction score
tell us what you're listening to...

... massive attack - unfinished symphony

strange, i'm listening to Massive Attack - Angel.

coincidence?

oic, hl2-fans know what good music is like =)

katalyst - active fusion

Nine Inch Nails - Wish
followed by
Nine Inch Nails - Somewhat Damaged

Manntis - Nothing to Lose
followed by
Nine Inch Nails - Twist (1988 unreleased track)

2pac Still I rise
Followed by
50cent beg for mercy

nothing...just my hardrive spinning......lol now im listening to billy talent-try honestly

Abom said:
Iced Earth - Excalibur

omg there is an iced earth song i dont have !!! AHHHHHHHH! what album is that song on!! i neeed it!!

im watching south park !

fishymumma said:
omg there is an iced earth song i dont have !!! AHHHHHHHH! what album is that song on!! i neeed it!!

It's actually Iced Earth and Blind Guardian, if you 'search around' you can find it. Ahem. Fantastic song, by the way.

Abom said:
It's actually Iced Earth and Blind Guardian, if you 'search around' you can find it. Ahem. Fantastic song, by the way.

what??? demons and wizards?

fishymumma said:
what??? demons and wizards?

No... download it. I think it's a cover of Grave Digger's excalibur, but I'm not sure.

kool... ill have a look for it

what do you think of the new singer/new album?

fishymumma said:
kool... ill have a look for it

what do you think of the new singer/new album?

I haven't actually listened to much Iced Earth, but I'm definitely going to more often now.

Oh yeah, song: Spineshank - The Height of Callousness.

ohhh i recomend horrer show, really really good album and if you got the cash get live in athens :) 3 cd box set one of my all time favs

they are playing in uk soon. it was down for march sometime but its been prosponed coz one the guys was having back problems

fishymumma said:
ohhh i recomend horrer show, really really good album and if you got the cash get live in athens :) 3 cd box set one of my all time favs

they are playing in uk soon. it was down for march sometime but its been prosponed coz one the guys was having back problems

Cheers, will do. I noticed they have alot of their albums in HMV, will pick it up.

hehe if your rich i think they have a really big box set with 5 CD's or somthing stupud like that

http://www.icedearth.com/rel_dg.php

thats the link for it if you wanna have a look :)

also check out demons and wizards... download blood on my hands :)

fishymumma said:
hehe if your rich i think they have a really big box set with 5 CD's or somthing stupud like that

http://www.icedearth.com/rel_dg.php

thats the link for it if you wanna have a look :)

Nice deal, it's about £35 in shops... for 5 albums that's great!

Song: Iced Earth - Dragon's Child

the new iced earth singer is the old singer from judas priest... he is ok but not as good as the old singer :)

i saw them a cople of years agow they played for 3 hours with no support ahhh was my first and best gig !

fishymumma said:
the new iced earth singer is the old singer from judas priest... he is ok but not as good as the old singer :)

i saw them a cople of years agow they played for 3 hours with no support ahhh was my first and best gig !

Was Matt Barlow the old singer, and did the new one start with The Glorious Burden album? I haven't heard any of that yet, but from what I've heard of the other albums the vocal style is great.

Song: Rammstein - Zwitter

Theres a new DJ Doboy vocal mix out (number 10) that I really want to be listenin to, but I cant find it anywhere!! arghhhhh

help me out, tracklists here

must... get... mix... ;(

Abom said:
Was Matt Barlow the old singer, and did the new one start with The Glorious Burden album? I haven't heard any of that yet, but from what I've heard of the other albums the vocal style is great.

Song: Rammstein - Zwitter

yea thats right matt barlow :) he was soo good :) ... glorious burden is the new album with the new siger. matt barlow left for some stupid reason L( he wanted to be a singer or somthing. its a shame. they did have another singer before matt but i dont know his name. also i think brent smedly - the drummer is one of the best drummers ever!

Nevermore - believe in nothing

Listening to Blood on My Hands now, fish. It's good, very good. Great combination of Iced Earth's heavy intrumental aspect, with Blind Guardian's hallowing vocals.

hehehe they go togther soo soo well, you can really tell its the iced earth guitarest :) same style. the music is very iced earthy and the singing is really powery it goes so well :) its one them songs that i just have to sing along to and bop my head about. i love the way the music is really heavy, fast and twiddly but the singing seems to slow it right down

himself said:
tell us what you're listening to...

... massive attack - unfinished symphony

It's unfinished SYMPATHY you biatch.

I'm listening to The Herbaliser - Moon Sequence . Genre is Trip Hop, same as Massive Attack and Portishead.

Back