Votes: 5 13.5%
  • blue

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • green

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • yellow

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
Any colour as long as its ass-kicking goodness.

Umm...christ this ain't easy...I'd go with silver because it's all one color. I don't like the whole two-tone thing with the other colors, but if the others were solid colors, I'd go with the black.

On second thought, just go with black.

I like blue. Blue/silver looks completely kickass.

Stigmata said:
I like blue. Blue/silver looks completely kickass.

Agreed. This, or the black one is the best IMO. other colors are too flashy and would stand out too much.

Loouk at mue I'um soooo europeaun! I sticuk letter'us were theuy don'ut belonug!!

Colour= European
Color= American bastardization

Armour= European
Armor= American bastardization

The blue is indeed quite nice, would probably be my choice out of those.

Nat Turner said:
It's spelled C-O-L-O-R !!!!!!

Nope. It's spelt C-O-L-O-U-R. You can't just keep dropping letters to make things easier to spell!!

Anyway, back on topic......be different go for the Yellow. :cheese:

black, but aren't you supposed to match it with your monitor and keyboard?

generally, black and blue looks cool, and black and red looks aggressive.

the aspire, freeman? or the Silverstone I listed? ..it's about $140 canadian ..pretty good for an all aluminum quality case made from a single sheet of aluminum. There's a black version that looks really cool

CptStern said:
the aspire, freeman? or the Silverstone I listed? ..it's about $140 canadian ..pretty good for an all aluminum quality case made from a single sheet of aluminum. There's a black version that looks really cool

well...both.
i didn't see a price so was curious.
$140 Canadian huh? hmm...well these look better IMHO than the ones Premier Computer Canada has listed.

I would go with blue or green,but personally I like the x-navigator better,thats why I chose it for my new PC

Any Colour You Like.

Sorry, I had to.

Back