what constitutes a M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL kill kill...?

K

kelt'ar

It sounds so cool... it makes me smile every time I hear it :)

I hate it when servers use Unreal Tournament/Quake sounds in the server. IMO it's annoying and doesn't really fit Counter-Strike.

loadqm said:
I hate it when servers use Unreal Tournament/Quake sounds in the server. IMO it's annoying and doesn't really fit Counter-Strike.

o but it can

I think it's either 13 or 15 without dying

I kinda just blank out the sounds at this stage :d

i hate servers that run them - the minute i see a download begin when I'm joining a server, I can't press cancel fast enough

john3571000 said:
i hate servers that run them - the minute i see a download begin when I'm joining a server, I can't press cancel fast enough
+1. Only ****ing nooblet admins put custom sounds on their servers, especially loud, low quality, annoying as **** music.

john3571000 said:

cl_downloadfilter "-nosound" will stop the customsounds from being downloaded from the server if I´m not mistaken.

i dont mind the quake sounds its mostly when the annoying little sounds come on

They are from Unreal Tournament, and they go as follows:

2 Kills: Double Kill
3 Kills: Multi Kill
4 Kills: Ultra Kill
5 Kills: Monster Kill

I don't think so.

First, I've never heard "double kill" on a CSS server. Multikill happens when you kill more than one person with one bullet/nade. From there, I forget but I know "Holy shit" is 15+. Or 20+. Hmm.

I'll never know when I get a monster kill because I have cl_downloadfilter set to "none"

cl_downloadfilter "nosounds" is the exact command

I love the quakesounds cant get enough!

WICKED SICK!!!!!! GODLIKE! M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!! etc.

Oh and when u get 100 - 0 score it says SELAS KLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

They fit perfectly for UT...but not CS. I hate them.

What's the console command to mute (not to not download) custom sounds on a server? If any?

Solver said:
What's the console command to mute (not to not download) custom sounds on a server? If any?

if you type the word 'setting' in the chat box it will pop up with alittle menu most servers have it

The worst custom sound servers are getting recently is "BOOM HEADSHOT" on every single f****** headshot ... as if i wanna hear that :|

I remember putting sounds from the Weebl and Bob sound pack on my clanserver when that was going. Good times :)

Qonfused said:
I don't think so.
How do you explain me hearing those exact sounds in UT, game made in what, 2000?

And so you heard them in CS:S, what does that signify? First of all they are being used by a server mod, which means they are unofficial. If you think they were designed for CS:S you are way off.

Back