What do you guys think to this?

lePobz

Tank
Reaction score
pobz.net prototype 5

I'm redesigning my webby (pobz.net) - I want it to be simplistic in a modern way, I've come up with the above prototype (no content yet)

I'm just looking for constructive criticisim and any ideas you people have on this.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
:angel:

The color scheme is unimaginative and over-used, IMO.
Then again, you're going for a simplistic approach.. hrm.

the design is fine...color is subjective and depends on personal taste. You may want to put some spacing between the links, just to make it clear it's links and not just a random collection of letters, as it is now I cant tell the links are working from the rollover as it is a little too subtle..the onclick image is fine. Also you need some spacing on either side of the nav bar, and you may want to ceter it. Before you start slamming me, I'm a web designer, I do this for a living

yeah some spacing between links wouldn't hurt, in general looks ok to me

Prototype 6

i tried it in grey and it looks awful, as it does in all other colours... so I think i'll leave it blackish... but what about the navigation etc?

bearing in mind I am trying to keep it simple, and this is merely a 'shell' (no content yet)

prototype 7

I think I may leave the navigation like this now, unless you guys have some sweet ideas for me?

The hard part now is getting content in there without disrupting the simplistic theme... ;(

make the green dots orange and i say :thumbs:

....nono im joking... its cool..i like how the text blends when u switch menu

Back