What do you keep your mouse on?

Unfocused

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I keep mine directly on the desk, no mouse pad or anything. I find it more comfortable that way.

lol i used to have one of those dell mousepads.

but somehow made my mose get jammed :S

Ey h00dlum, add yourself to the guestmap, we need another swede.

I use a Cox mousepad that we got when we first got cable internet back when it was first introduced.

lol i got a destrukt megamat (biggest mousemat you can buy (low sens gamer)), obivously no dedicated gamers here

next we will find out u all have packard bell optical mouses and ball mice:/

is it a macho big man dog or a poodle

It has been proven your sexuality can be determined by your mousemat

Currently? My bed.

Usually? My desk.

Scientifically? Cage.

I've got a two? three? year old funcpad. My optical moues wont work on my wooden desk because of the texture.

I use a Razer ExactMat for my Razer Diamondback.

Attachments

• 24-09-05_2013.jpg
    24-09-05_2013.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 201
OT

joule said:
Ditto and ditto.

Are u upgrading to a Copperhead next month? I am thinking about it. It looks pretty sweet. Plus it's a laser mouse. The Diamondback is still optical.

Shakermaker said:
OT

Are u upgrading to a Copperhead next month? I am thinking about it. It looks pretty sweet. Plus it's a laser mouse. The Diamondback is still optical.
Yup. Plan to get it along with my computer upgrade very soon.

I just use a standard ball mouse. It's great, it came with one of the cheap comps we bought and it's got like 800 DPI :D I've been using it for a few years now, and the last few months it's gone crazy :( I'll have to buy a new mouse ;(

As a mousepad I have a random pad that has the steps of fat clogging up your arteries. I should write '5-15' '15-30' '30-45' '45-60' next to them lol so I know how bad they are :D

I m using MX518 at 1600dpi on eXactMat-Xspeed Razor LOL :)

Just on the desk for me.
And i have a Microsoft Optical 5-button mouse.
If i have a mousemat i find myself sliding my mouse of the edges, because they aren't big enough.

MX510 on a generic Sun nylon mousepad...

And an Icemat for my trackball ! :p

ZeroFriction teflon skates on a Ratpadz GS. It's not that great.

I used to use my mouse right on the desk, but the surface got worn down and now can't function properly.

Unfocused said:
I keep mine directly on the desk, no mouse pad or anything. I find it more comfortable that way.

Same here, mainly because I have the whole desk to move the mouse around, rather than putting in on the small mat. I'm not too keen having my mouse too sensitive on FPS games as I tend to overshoot the target.

My mouse is optical as well, so i don't have to worry about dirt effecting the mise's ability

I keep my mouse on acid. It just kind of runs around, squeaking something about rainbow coloured mountains.

The rock band "Queen" mouse pad! Got it in Las Vegas from the "We Will Rock You: Musical". It has the band logo and red queen letters below it - amazing!

I have no idea...but mine seems to have come from the FBI......no joke there either.

Back