What do you think Half-Life 3 will be about?

Max35

Tank
Reaction score
Okay, I know HL2 isn't even out yet, but I think it'd be fun to speculate on HL3. Where do you think the location will be, Xen?, Black Mesa?. Do you think the main character will even be Gordon?? (That would suck if he wasn't IMHO).

Its actually very improbable to speculate... because we know very little of HL2

Hummm... a speculation thread not in the speculation section......very speculative if you ask me....

anyhow. I think HL3 will take place almost immediately after HL2. It'll still be on earth, but I think that we'll see a new alien race that is more powerful than the Xen or the Combine...

EDIT: OMG, your avatar almost made me spray my drink through my nose!!!

In Half-Life 2, there's a sex scene with Alyx, where a little hole opens up in Gordon's suit. Half-Life 3 will have you playing as Alyx and Gordon's love baby of sin, who was mutated by radioactive waste and can use telekenetic powers and can turn himself into liquid to move around.

I'm right, you know. Gabe told me. He's my neighbor.

Mattigus said:
In Half-Life 2, there's a sex scene with Alyx, where a little hole opens up in Gordon's suit. Half-Life 3 will have you playing as Alyx and Gordon's love baby of sin, who was mutated by radioactive waste and can use telekenetic powers and can turn himself into liquid to move around.

He is right you know... I read in it the HL Bible... that crazy Gorgleplexix Freeman.

Mattigus said:

Okay I think I speak for everyone when I say, that WOULD BE AWESOME!!! :p

Mattigus said:
No, his son's name is "HORDON"

Imbicile! That is his OTHER sons name... the one that isnt all messed up. He's starring in HL4

ANd yes... Jennifer Lopez is Mattigus' girlfriend...

:dozey: Might as well make a fanfic bout Half Life 3, Valve themselves probably don't know what the hell the story is going to be about.

hl2 will end like hl1( not really an ending) like u kill the last boss then something happens that really isnt an ending. Then half-life 3 will come out , totally differeent from hl2. so cant guess what itll be about.

Muhhaha, i went up in time and got Half-Life 3 and Half-Life 4!!!!
"In Half-Life 2, there's a sex scene with Alyx, where a little hole opens up in Gordon's suit. Half-Life 3 will have you playing as Alyx and Gordon's love baby of sin, who was mutated by radioactive waste and can use telekenetic powers and can turn himself into liquid to move around." - Yep thats Half-Life 3.

in Half-Life 4, you play as Gordon, again, and this time Alyx has competition cuz Jennifer Lopez hits the scene. But in the end its a 3 some. Half-Life 3 plans to hit shelves in 2006 and Half-Life 4, (Virutal Reality Game), hits the shelves 2008. Its virutal reality you get to feel, touch, smell, everything in game. Everything is 100% real as can be.

I bet you can't wait for HL4 :).

Minerel said:
Muhhaha, i went up in time and got Half-Life 3 and Half-Life 4!!!!
"In Half-Life 2, there's a sex scene with Alyx, where a little hole opens up in Gordon's suit. Half-Life 3 will have you playing as Alyx and Gordon's love baby of sin, who was mutated by radioactive waste and can use telekenetic powers and can turn himself into liquid to move around." - Yep thats Half-Life 3.

in Half-Life 4, you play as Gordon, again, and this time Alyx has competition cuz Jennifer Lopez hits the scene. But in the end its a 3 some. Half-Life 3 plans to hit shelves in 2006 and Half-Life 4, (Virutal Reality Game), hits the shelves 2008. Its virutal reality you get to feel, touch, smell, everything in game. Everything is 100% real as can be.

I bet you can't wait for HL4 :).

Nerds who can't get a girlfriend... HL4 is your lucky game... guess you better start working on a sex mod

I forgot about multiplayer support!
Multiplayer support allows you and a friend (Girlfriend) to do it anywhere in any place of HL1, Hl2, Hl3, Hl4. Also gunfight battles (And both at once so u can be doing it and having a huge gunfight outside). A 14.8k modem can run the internet at 2 ping with valves new exclusive technology. There are huge gunfight battles, im talking 100,000,000,000 men gunfight battles with valves new other technology allowing you to run of what once needed a 2,000,000 ram, 200 terabyte, Ati Radeon 9100000000 overclocked to a Ati Radeon 346234347643342732723724874578482582482 x 5, etc..

Now all you need is a Box (Folds out into a huge virutal reality room, very amazing! no headsets needed!, comes with Hl4), A Pentium 90, 16megs of ram, A 2megabyte pci graphics card from intel, 1 kb hard drive, the first sound card invented...

Its highly advanced. (The specs just upabove this text is the Recommended Requirements, the Minimum are a Rock and a stick and some cloth).

Its truley amazing.

In the future the levels are 46233243x the size of Hl2's max. The average players in a game are..231,457,643 (Yet a 14.8k modem can run it with 3 ping with that many players). There are about 2352315743168249768931476891374690478914689834796713489634913894786348190763489746138967134890734891346783176348976890138142376 x 235978023159082390682387893476346893719061348676134789068134013467846781346789046034716 people playing HL4. HL4 will be so fun, well i get to experince it in the future!

It would be good if it was on some alien planet.

I really wish that they had included xen in hl2.

I know it was terrible in 1, but that was 1. Think of how good the levels would be in the source engine. You have these amazing organic walls pulsating, all this organic real looking vegitation and structures. They wouldnt have jumping puzzles in it because people hated them, but i think we really missed out on seeing the source engine render alien environments.

yes. because currently you are devoid of life as you are merely AI

HL3 you get to play gordon freenman as a teenager and smash open teachers heads with crowbars if they give you 20% on a sci exam, and kill small cats with RPGs...

or, something along those lines.

Minerel said:
I forgot about multiplayer support!
Multiplayer support allows you and a friend (Girlfriend) to do it anywhere in any place of HL1, Hl2, Hl3, Hl4. Also gunfight battles (And both at once so u can be doing it and having a huge gunfight outside). A 14.8k modem can run the internet at 2 ping with valves new exclusive technology. There are huge gunfight battles, im talking 100,000,000,000 men gunfight battles with valves new other technology allowing you to run of what once needed a 2,000,000 ram, 200 terabyte, Ati Radeon 9100000000 overclocked to a Ati Radeon 346234347643342732723724874578 482582482 x 5, etc..

Now all you need is a Box (Folds out into a huge virutal reality room, very amazing! no headsets needed!, comes with Hl4), A Pentium 90, 16megs of ram, A 2megabyte pci graphics card from intel, 1 kb hard drive, the first sound card invented...

And I'll need a girlfriend as well of course....

Btw. If you're wondering why no one is taking this thread too seriously... IT WAS A STUPID FRIGGING QUESTION!

I'm pretty sure Half-Life 3 will usher in a new type of gameplay where you are a game developer who's making a game called Half-Life 2. The longer you delay the game, the more points you get. I can't wait.

The final showdown with the evil G-man, where you discover that he is actually an evil nazi intend on world domination through the use of advanced alien races.

In Hl3 Gordon will get the medal of honour for saving the world and after that he'll get a new manipulator gun to clean up all the freakin mess he made in black mesa and city 17

Razor said:
The final showdown with the evil G-man, where you discover that he is actually an evil nazi intend on world domination through the use of advanced alien races.

lmao, G-Man pulls his face off and its hitler :LOL:

in Half-Life 4, you play as Gordon, again, and this time Alyx has competition cuz Jennifer Lopez hits the scene. But in the end its a 3 some.

Don't talk about my girlfriend like that, bitch.

Max35 said:
Okay, I know HL2 isn't even out yet, but I think it'd be fun to speculate on HL3. Where do you think the location will be, Xen?, Black Mesa?. Do you think the main character will even be Gordon?? (That would suck if he wasn't IMHO).

How can you possibly make a valid guess without knowing the story of HL2?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[HOW DO I DELETE POSTS] ??

[==HL4 Multiplayer Extention (2009)==]
In the future this comes out and guess what. It repleaces STEAM. It's 100% bug free plus very very skinable plus its super cool!!
Also you can have sex with virutal charcaters (Inlcuding Alyx in the game) and also in multiplayer the sex AI is extreme. They made it so real...hell i cant believe valve pulled it off. Hmm, i wonder if i can go to the future again and take this back to teh past hmm..

"How can you possibly make a valid guess without knowing the story of HL2?"
We'll if had already sneaked into valve and got on a comp and played it you would know? What you sayin u havn't? I know i have :).

[.Half-Life 3 Spoiler.]

We discover Gordon Freeman is Britany Spears. I think its a great ad campain.

*Uses advanced imaging program* Kotic your right! There faces match up perfectly. Wait this means GORDONS A GIRL!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!. That means if he bones alyx's..oo wait he cant. That means if he wishs he could hes *She* is a lezbian. Oh no!! Nooo! Its to horrifying.!! Noo!!!

Back