What do you think HL3 will be like?

R

Randomcombineguy

Hey guys,

I wounder if Half-Life 3 would come out for PS3, like the first Half-Life game was on PS2!
You think the ending when the G-Man appears whould be so random scene.

I have a feeling Episode 1 will have some G-Man action. See the trailer and see if you get the same feeling.

Unless keyboard, mouse and a high resolution monitor becomes standard for consoles, I doubt HL3 will be out on consoles first.

What does this have to do with deathmatch?

i think that the HL3 whould have a multiplayer, i know that it dose'nt have to do with Deathmatch but i was just woundering!

I think we'll see a good year of "Episodes" as Valve tries them out on the community (and pioneers yet another industry shaping trend) before we see anything related to HL3.

Half Life had to do with Black Mesa
Half Life 2 has to do with the events of Black Mesa
Half Life 3 would therefore not have anything (directly, mind you) to do with the events of Black Mesa, that would be left up to the episodic content.

ive have bought every halflfie that is out so far, just bought ep 1
and cant wait till ep 2

EPISODES......i doubt your gonna see HL3 soon if ever

and try and post in the right section, only to get your question answered sooner.... :)

{hl3 looks like a dream world thats make u crazy more graphic more things
like gravitygun and pickup things with hand and huge buildings more effects} and u talking about episode 1 i dont like but the episode 2 looks good
i need more hard more more more hard mods thats give practice in online gamming think about that and plz dont talk thats hl3 come on ps3 or on xbox360 hl3 coming on pc GOD BLESS U GAYS JUST WAIT FOR HL3

Will the Episodes content go to Deathmatch? As I can see, that's gonna be new weapons in Ep:2. Well, I suspect...

Will the Episodes content go to Deathmatch? As I can see, that's gonna be new weapons in Ep:2. Well, I suspect...
Why ask questions that no one has the answers to? I mean, if it will, there will be a posting on the front of HL2.net about it. Wait until then.

Why ask questions that no one has the answers to? I mean, if it will, there will be a posting on the front of HL2.net about it. Wait until then.

Damn! I am trying to lead to a discussion on the pros and cons of adding Episodes content into Deathmatch. You don't know implication.

Back