Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Nice People

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Great people

Votes: 36 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without them the site would be full of spammers :(.
There are a few hardcore tyrants though ;)

I wuv crush.

and there are a few really cool mods. CB for one... and i love Hot soup just because of his name... hmmm I would love him more if he changed his name to 'hearty beef and potato'

Some just take themselfs a little too seriously. Any guesses to who I am talking about?

The moderators have larger male organs than the rest of us... therefor they ascend into the realm of "tEh pWnagE!!!1!111" where, with their overly large male organs, they strike down on us puny mortals who do wrongdoings. They then steal out girlfriends and then proceed to... sow their holy oats.

I smell that ban comming. :(

Some_God said:
The moderators have larger male organs than the rest of us... therefor they ascend into the realm of "tEh pWnagE!!!1!111" where, with their overly large male organs, they strike down on us puny mortals who do wrongdoings. They then steal out girlfriends and then proceed to... sow their holy oats.

umm....

bliink said:

perhaps with some exeptions, true

every staff member is a great human person.

until they find spam that is...

/me gets out SPAM 9mm handgun

All jokes aside, these are the best moderators of any website I've been on, and I'm a regular forumwhore, so I've been on dozens in my time.

Cheers, guys. :cheers:

What do I vote for if I think they are tyrants that also happen to be great people? That was a hypothetical question, of course. I really just think they're tyrants. :E

I'd classify 'em as benevolent dictators, like Chairman Mao without the constant failure.
And only about one-third the communism. :p

U r communist fascits!

*Note that the mods and folks can see who voted what option, and can now divide us into seperate 'working classes' accordingly.
Luckilly I have a good strong back for work in the sugar mines. Hail ants! :O

wow.. look at the poll now.. we're just great!! :stare:

bliink said:
wow.. look at the poll now.. we're just great!! :stare:

That's just cheap.

Now I have to decide on whether to vote on tyrants or facists enforcers.

Which one is worse?

Zerimski said:
No! Bad mod!

* Zerimski gets the rolled up newspaper.

How do you know that 900 people didn't suddenly vote that we're great and I just fixed a spelling mistake in the poll? :angel:

Farrowlesparrow said:
I am in no way bitter about leaving the ranks.

My vote is cast!

You voted Tyrants right? ;)
Nah, they're all a bunch of nice people, like most of the people on this forum. :) Its just full of niceness, cookies, fluffy things and kittens.

I hate them. Seriously. I have a few select ones that I happen to like, however.

Moderators are fine, though I do wish that they would post in topics more with people, I hate when they only post when closing threads, etc. :(

SimonomiS said:
You voted Tyrants right? ;)
Nah, they're all a bunch of nice people, like most of the people on this forum. :) Its just full of niceness, cookies, fluffy things and kittens.
You didn't see them in the staff area :O

Too much cream and too many cucumbers...they just didn't know when to stop.

Farrowlesparrow said:

I just had a truly awful vision.

Farrowlesparrow said:

Lies! They spend their days planning world peace and hugging little puppies! :( *covers ears*

Farrowlesparrow said:
You didn't see them in the staff area :OToo much cream and too many cucumbers...they just didn't know when to stop.
AHA!! I knew it! A special place where Mods can go and spam and laugh at the rest of us while they close threads as they increase their postcounts...Of course, I voted you're all just great! :E

bvasgm said:
AHA!! I knew it! A special place where Mods can go and spam and laugh at the rest of us while they close threads as they increase their postcounts...Of course, I voted you're all just great! :E

i hope you didn't......

/me coughs

most them of are ok....but some I would like to visit and then $%^$QR%HGAS!@&^%-W%"::>%^$% their butts...and their troats

now, ithink that the mods are fine, but the evil regime of munro and his loyalists are, well, pure evil.

oldagerocker said:
mods for the win!

(but ofcourse i'm more of a rocker)

lol, I guess some people are scratching their heads now. But don't The Who rock tho? They were mods ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back