What do you use your cell phone for ?

What do you use your cell phone for

• Talk - SMS

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Talking - SMS - MMS

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Talking - SMS - MMS - Playing music

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Talking - SMS - MMS - Playing music - Surfing the net , using 3G services ( watching TV ... )

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I mainly text , talk and take pictures

EDIT : Uh , sorry noticed that i didn't make the poll right :S

i generally only use it for talking, but sometimes texting. i don't use my phone much.

Last one, only because I sometimes go on the internet.

I have a laptop and a home computer, no reason to use shitty phone internet.

Talking - SMS - MMS, but I'll be switching to a G2 as soon as they become available here.

Talking and texting, don't need it for anything else when I have computers and TV.

Talking, texting, alarm clock, and a flashlight.

So I can be contacted in an emergency, and for texting someone important.

so anyone can contact me for any reason, and for texting whoever shows up first in the phonebook

sometimes as a 3G modem for my computer.

Talking and texting, no need to be on the internet when I am on it alot of the time at home anyway.

texting, surfing, talking, pictures, video and games.

I use SMS, Calls and Music. I don't fit into your ridiculous poll.

Talking - Texting (by far I use this one most) - Pictures/Videos - Internet.. I just chose the second one.

Playing music is pretty much it these days. No internet, rarely talk, occasionally text.

I have a snazzy new phone that let's me do everything.

So I use it for everything.

Sometimes you guys secretly don't know but I'm posting from my phone whilst naked in bed.

But not now.

Sadly.

I don't own a cell phone. And I never intend to. Those ****ers are a waste of money!

Texting, rarely use voice any more. Also a redundant alarm clock, occasionally use the camera, music and tetris.

talk and pictures only, and games when im bored every now and again. i find texting to be time consuming and pointless.

.-- .... . .-. . / .. ... / - .... . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --- .--. - .. --- -. ..--..

I'm amused that there's no mere "talking" option. Texting really is taking over.

You know you can set a poll so that people can select multiple options? This would have been a very good occation to use such a poll.

I use mine for ringing, texting, clock, alarm and, when I've very bored and have credit to burn, the internet. I never use it for listening to music and I rarely use the camera.

pretty much everything you can think of to use a phone for, talking, texting, camera (since it's better than my standalone digicam) music all the time, then of course internet is usually running in the background (msn, steam chat, hl2.net etc) gaming n n-gage, weather updates, GPS. Pretty much the only things i don't use it for are the 3G stuffs, since my phone doesn't support north american 3G :(

Email, SMS, Facebook, News (mobile.cnn.com is incredible), talking.

In that order.

Email is particularly useful right now because I'm a consultant working in a government office without access to my regular work email.

Talking, text messaging, and the clock.

I used to use the internet feature, but since I have a new computer up & running, I don't really use it anymore.

Talking, texting, time, flashlight, notes, alarm clock, playing SCUMM engine adventure games when I can't sleep (can't pass Full Throttle driving sequence on the phone though, controls suck).

Just talking and SMS... and I play games when I'm trying to wear down the battery.

Talking. I can't receive or send texts :eek:.

I also occasionally use it to look at the time (if I forgot to wear my watch), alarm clock, or for the AWESOME stopwatch function because it reports time to the hundredth of a second and I can only get the little kitchen timer in lab to go to the second.

Back