What if gordon's HEV suit started acting like HAL

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
"sorry I cant allow you to do that Gordon" "huh" "I cant allow you to do that Gordon", "but I have 1 ****in hp I just want to use this health terminal" "i'm sorry but I simply cant allow you to follow through with that gordon" "Gordon I am going to have to terminate me and you along with me" all in it's crazy hev suit voice :) mm wow I need a life.

marksmanHL2 :) said:
I'm promtly shoot the suit in the head. With me inside it....

:LOL: lol amazing logic

btw thanks for the incite rf :upstare:

"This Topic blows away the other topics"

Someone should make a cartoon out of this.. pretty funny.

What if the zombies needed extra money and started working at macdonalds?!1!eleven!! or what if gordon's suit was given hyperextendable arms so he could reach things on the top shelf of the supermarket omgrofl!!1111!

.....then the HEV suit said "Gordon, now that you have been elected President of NAMBLA, your mission has changed". "Please procede to the YMCA".....

Pity Gordans name isn't "Dave"

Gordan: HAL, open the pod bay doors on my HEV so I can take a piss please...

HAL: I can't do that Dave...

Gordan: Noooooo

HAL: Daisy, Daisy...

:thumbs:

HEV: I love you Gordon
Gordon: Por Que?
HEV: Huh?
Gordon: Eh?
HEV: Give head slut!

Ooh! SP mod idea!

HEV suit goes haywire, forcing the wearer to act against their bidding; que murderous rampage through pre-disaster Black Mesa, eventually passing through events following the Resonance Cascade, realising the psycho cyber-bitch controlling your limbs is the only thing that'll save you...

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
"sorry I cant allow you to do that Gordon" "huh" "I cant allow you to do that Gordon", "but I have 1 ****in hp I just want to use this health terminal" "i'm sorry but I simply cant allow you to follow through with that gordon" "Gordon I am going to have to terminate me and you along with me" all in it's crazy hev suit voice :) mm wow I need a life.

hehe funny post :D

:afro:

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:

kaellinn18 came up with this idea first you idea stealer-er-er-er!! ;)

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=782414&postcount=13

this is one of most interesting ideas ive read on these boards so far...cool man...

I'm sure you could easily replace the HEV voice with HAL wavs.

Back