What if you met the bastar *cough* hacker?

What if you met the hacker?

• Shake his hand and congratulate

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Let goats chew his balls off

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Turn him in to the cops

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

Cooper

Reaction score
Lets say that someway somehow you met the person who first got the source code. What would you do to him?

I would stick rusty lemon coated nails into his balls and other parts of his body...
...then i would take him to valve, and then let the valve crew do him over in there own unique way...if he's still alive, i would then nurse him back to health...then do it all over again until he's dead:D

I would so make him suffer...deaths to good for him

Befriend him and send his email address to gabe :flame:

I'd tie him down and cut little slits into the side of his mouth, then i'd stab him maing him scream and rip a nice Chinese smile into his face...

and then i'd take a basket of rats, put them onto his chest and heat up the basket so the rats eat though him trying to escape the heat, and as the basket is metal It would burn into his skin permintaly melting into part of him....

and then i'd hand what's left of him into Gabe and the valve team

THESE VIEWS DO NOT CONICIDE WITH THE VIEWS OF HALFLIFE2.NET AND ARE STRICTLY OF MY OWN OPINION

Ooo stone...be watching too fast too furious huh?

Originally posted by Stone
I'd tie him down and cut little slits into the side of his mouth, then i'd stab him maing him scream and rip a nice Chinese smile into his face...

and then i'd take a basket of rats, put them onto his chest and heat up the basket so the rats eat though him trying to escape the heat, and as the basket is metal It would burn into his skin permintaly melting into part of him....

THESE VIEWS DO NOT CONICIDE WITH THE VIEWS OF HALFLIFE2.NET AND ARE STRICTLY OF MY OWN OPINION

:eek: ...lol

Originally posted by DarkelP
Ooo stone...be watching too fast too furious huh?

No I've haven't watched it and don't want to...

The first is what the mafia do to people who can't pay their protection money for the first time...

and the second is an old technique used in medievil torture...

Ah, well i was owned wasnt I lol

Wasnt that mafia one called the chelsea smile?

Ah, well i was owned wasnt I lol

Wasnt that mafia one called the chelsea smile?

No the original name for it was a CHINESE SMILE....not that I know anything about torture to any degree....

/me hides his face from the prying eyes.. :p

A take on the chinese theme - i would chinese burn his limbs off and then put them back on the wrong way (hands for feet, upside down, left on right side). Har har try and hack now bumface.

Well i personally love thinking up ways to torture people....well its better to think it then do it:p

Well i personally love thinking up ways to torture people....well its better to think it then do it:p

oh no it's much more fun to watch them squerm and to hear the blood curdelling screams.....erm i mean....erm.....erm....

/me runs away

THESE VIEWS DO NOT COINCIDE WITH THE VIEWS OF HALFLIFE2.NET AND ARE STRICTLY OF MY OWN OPINION

Looks like we're making a poor old goat eat balls for his tea then :-(

Poor goaty!

Hmmm... well I'd shoot out both of his knee-caps with a .45, then cut off his ears and fingers one by one, then skin his extremeties, then most likely dip his lower half in acid, and then supposing he's still alive finishing off by shooting him in the face

Not because he stole the source code, noones perfect, just because I can

hah, and I'm anti-voilence

Meh, beats grass....lol

Well stone, maybe when you've stopped running...maybe you'd want to open up a torture house...we can torture people for the small price of $50.00/ £50.00, we can make any piggy squeal!!!

wow...Very creative of you :D

I would make him fight me over and over again, and i would win cause he sucks. Then when he is on the ground i would laugh at him, then piss on him. I would then make a fire and burn off one part of his body every week, first the feet. in between those weeks i would continuously spray mace or something into his eyes. and to finish him off i would allow somethin to eat him slowly.
Acctually i really wouldnt, but we can play make believe.

First i would rip his nails out, put spikes in hsi eyes..sandpaper his back..put hes feet on fire...slowly saw little piece of him form the fet n up..

lol no im not crazy...or am i!? :>

take out my laptop and goatse him.

or maybe christmas.jpg

*shivers*

tis a goatse type picture but worse.

no, you don't want a link.

I would blow his brains out with almost every gun in the world.
EDIT: If that doesn't work(like it wouldn't) I would perform some good ol' Chinese torture.

Originally posted by Tredoslop
Yes I do:p

you want a link of a guy who is having his ass opened by a metal vise in which you can also see into his body.

sick-o.

I'd ask him how he did it. Then force him to teach me :dozey:

Originally posted by nw909
you want a link of a guy who is having his ass opened by a metal vise in which you can also see into his body.

sick-o.
That's what it was?
You had me at ass.
Now I don't think I want to see it;(

I would buy him the most expensive, powerful, perfect gaming computer known to man, I would buy him a copy of hl2 and THEN I WOULD RIP HIS F**KING FINGERS OFF AND MAKE HIM EAT THEM.

Well... something like that.

Sorry about that...

oh no it's much more fun to watch them squerm and to hear the blood curdelling screams.....erm i mean....erm.....erm....

/me runs away

THESE VIEWS DO NOT COINCIDE WITH THE VIEWS OF HALFLIFE2.NET AND ARE STRICTLY OF MY OWN OPINION

*Simpsons style walk away slowly into run and screeching tires as I speed away in my car*

Honestly , its hard to beat prison time and daily anal rape , so he goes to the police.

I'd pat him on the back, offer to buy him a Pint and have a chat like a civilised person. Unlike what's happening in here. ;)

14 year olds divising ways of killing someone. Whatever next I hear you say?

Originally posted by Dux
I'd pat him on the back, offer to buy him a Pint and have a chat like a civilised person. Unlike what's happening in here. ;)

14 year olds divising ways of killing someone. Whatever next I hear you say?

Hes a theif plain and simple , he does not deserve 1 ounce of respect or remorse.

i voted other....i would probably just hit him in the face then walk away. Theres no need for death or excessive pain over a game and some hacker geeks. Its simple as that...someone though hacking valve would be cool. Yet he just ****ed everything up.

voted #1

the problem with it tho, you gotta be really fcuking stoopid to admit to a heist this big

I'd force him to watch "Howard the Duck" and "Gigli".
After that, give me six seconds with him, and I'll be through.

Back