What instruments do you play

Zeus

Tank
Reaction score
I play guitar (electric), bass (electric bass guitar), drums, and I'm learning piano (I wanna play synthesizer/electronic keyboard but I don't have one, so I'm just using the piano we have downstairs so I can learn the keys). Also I use the computer to record guitar tracks and I think I'm gonna make a few songs with audacity or some other multitrack audio editors.

I attempt to play guitar, bass (if you can play guitar might as well give bass a shot) and a bit of piano/keyboard.

I like both piano and electronic/synth stuff.

Bass guitar, drums (badly), I can do a couple licks on the guitar, I used to play piano, but not so much anymore... I once taught myself to play trumpet, I could probably pick it up again anytime, but I wanna try some other kind of horn. Just not sure what.

Does programming in max/msp count? :p

I primarily play the piano and keyboard/synth stuff and I'm learning the guitar.

Drums... and piano(I'm rather decent at both, If I do say so myself.)

Bass, guitar, learning piano/keyboard, some drums and the ukulele.

I play a bit of the keyboard. Not that great at it, but I primarily use it for just mapping ideas down into my music programs. I'm better at the synthesis aspect than the actual melodies.

piano, drums, all mallet instruments, all marching percussion instruments, various other percussive instruments and I'm very terrible at guitar.

me_drumset.JPG

(olde picture)

I'm considered a guitar god by many people. :cheers:

I also took piano lessons for five years.

I play piano and clarinet. I'm in the Cal Marching Band. :D

Tuba, trombone, guitar/bass , saxophone, accordion, piano. :O

Back