What is Meg and Jack White's relationship?

Thadius Dean

Reaction score
does anyone know? I heard on that NPR interview that they told people for a while, but because people didn't believe them they stopped talking about it. My guess is that they are divorced.

Yeah and they married and now divorced. Jack is marrying some supermodel now, I forget her name.

Disclaimer: I know nothing for sure, just bits and pieces I glean from various sources.

I've heard that they're cousins, brother/sister, married, and divorced.

My money's on divorced.

Divorced is correct, my friend's sister lives in New york and got to hang out with them at one of thier concerts.

DeusExMachinia said:
Am I the only one who finds Meg White incredibly beautiful...
She's pretty cute, but she's not a very good drummer.

DeusExMachinia said:
Am I the only one who finds Meg White incredibly beautiful...

no, ur not the only one.. i too think she is beautiful :)
i was of the understanding that they were brother and sister...well anyway there is such a cloud of confusion over the two of them.

Arden said:
She's pretty cute, but she's not a very good drummer.
She's a shit drummer. I'm really surprised two people, one with a total lack at playing a musical instrument can become famous and hit it big. But hey, alot of famous artists in the music industry are completely talentless, so thats that.

Probably because its catchy and entertaining? I'm sure the White Stripes aren't playing to make you slamdance or change your views on life. Its just entertaining music.

Sparta said:
She's a shit drummer. I'm really surprised two people, one with a total lack at playing a musical instrument can become famous and hit it big. But hey, alot of famous artists in the music industry are completely talentless, so thats that.

Well, 1,2,3,4 take the elevator at the Hotel Yorba, I'll be glad to see you later, all they got inside is a vacancy.

:E

You didn't find that catchy?

You heard the brother/sister thing because when they debuted they thought it would be a riot to tell poeple that they were

Back