what is the 7 hours mod forum?

ne-waller

Reaction score
why is it locked?
who has access to it?
and why cant these mystical people be kind enough to make the password "gaben"? ;)

thanks

They say the Combine conquer Earth in 7 hours. Maybe hl2.net is a front for the Combine. :O

ne-waller said:
why is it locked?
who has access to it?
and why cant these mystical people be kind enough to make the password "gaben"? ;)

thanks

i think its a HL2 mod which some of the staff members here are working on.. and they probably feel they don't have something they could share with the rest of us :p

It might be a contest to see which one of them can make the best mod in 7 hours.

It might be a forum which was created with a name like that to generate interest, when all it really is is staff members talking about onions' sexuality :O

conspiracy!

StarMonkey said:
It might be a forum which was created with a name like that to generate interest, when all it really is is staff members talking about onions' sexuality :O

conspiracy!

omg!
i so want in!!!
lemme in lemme in lemme in!!! :p

I know what they're talking about in there, they're talking about YOU

I managed to "crack" the password, not really anything they're talking about in there.. PM if you want to know it :p

Munro's making a mod and he's got no team..

CrazyHarij said:
I managed to "crack" the password, not really anything they're talking about in there.. PM if you want to know it :p

Munro's making a mod and he's got no team..
Haxxxor!

Pffft lies.

their discussing my sexuality and i can't see it anymore. bastards ;(

What's to discuss? You're gay as trousers!

ComradeBadger said:
Oh ffs.

It's boring in there. Really.
STFU, you said that to me the last time I got interested in secret forums and when I became mod there where orgies all over the place on those forums.

So don't talk shit badgy, your conspiracy's are transparant to me :)

EVIL said:
STFU, you said that to me the last time I got interested in secret forums and when I became mod there where orgies all over the place on those forums.

So don't talk shit badgy, your conspiracy's are transparant to me :)
;(

Ivo, please ;(

the point of this thread was not for mods to bash each other "ffs" if you want to do that get your own private forum or something ;)

thanks for the "info" anyway :)

One of the 6(i think) forums we poor peasants don't have access to :D

The password will be 'Arctic Fresh Toilet Duck'

Munro has never managed to break the habit since he hung around with the 1st Hussars.

Back