What is this and how do I get it off

R

ro0t

omgwtf.jpg

I got on a server recently and it popped up and won't go away now. It made it to where I get destracted (duh lol) and when i move the mouse it jumps really fast.

net_graph 0.

Should turn it off...unless it's another command.

For the mouse, it's either your mouse's problem or your sensitivity.

ok now how do I turn off net_graph 0, i've been playign the game for months and never had this problem. any help is apreciated.

Go to your console and type "net_graph 0".

Your console can be opened using the tilde key ("~") if you activate it in your Keyboard -> Advanced options.

I know this is a little off-topic but the name of this thread is somewhat distubing. "what is this and how do i get it off?" sounds like u just looked downstairs and discovered sumthin.

MoBoChoBo said:
I know this is a little off-topic but the name of this thread is somewhat distubing. "what is this and how do i get it off?" sounds like u just looked downstairs and discovered sumthin.

hahaha

I had a similar problem the other week and posted on here at the time I was playing with my new graphics card and using the netgraph but then it came up every time I launched CS(even though it was turned off in config).

It stopped doing it after I downloaded a new driver but that may have been a coincidence

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81225

Back