What is your Best NES Game

Ninja_Gaiden

Reaction score
Post your best NES game, Your Favorite NES Game.
My best NES game is SUPER RESCUE.
Also I want to know how many one played this game beacuse all my friends did not know any thing about it so i will see if some one played it. :D

Zelda:Link to the Past although, i dont play it on the nes anymore because it wont work, i just play it on my emulator

ooohhhh crap... umm.. its was awesome u were this dude and it was like a sidescroller car game and u were all like "blam blam" and im brett sure the car transformed and u could so come out of it too!!!! i can't remember the name thogh :sleep:

Oh, wait, I changed my mind. Blaster Master is the best NES game ever.

Da-Muffin-Man said:
Zelda:Link to the Past although, i dont play it on the nes anymore because it wont work, i just play it on my emulator
Thats not a NES game..

joule said:
Sega Genesis > NES

Wrong forum too.

Those systems aren't even in the same generation, so the comparison is kinda unfair.

Genesis = 16 bit.
NES = 8 bit.

Anyway, my favorite NES game is Bionic Commando.

Super Mario Bros. 3

End of Discussion. ^_^

SNES > Genesis (So bad, it hurts. And yes, it's off a gen.)

SM 3
Bionic Commando
Blaster Master

Which are, coincidentally all mentioned previously in this thread. Meh, you probably all reminded me of them, but they are freaking great games.

that one game where you did that thing on that 2d plane

Well, lemme look through the bunch I own...

I know I loved the very first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles..you know, the cover that has all 4 turtles, but they are all wearing red bandanas...

Anyway, I personally loved Dragon Warrior III * might wanna pop that back into teh NES and play it..*
Then obviously, Final Fantasy. So fun

The craziest NES game I like? Friday The 13th. That game still scares me today. Thats all I can think of from my 27 NES games :(

This is the full name of my best NES game SUPER RESCUE ROBOCOP 3 = Tokkyuu Shirei Solbrain did any one play it

Ninja_Gaiden said:
This is the full name of my best NES game SUPER RESCUE ROBOCOP 3 = Tokkyuu Shirei Solbrain did any one play it

Ninjas?

Javert said:
Super Mario Bros. 3

Agreed. It's still one of the best games around :)

I've a soft spot for Punch Out too.

Favorite NES game ever?
Zelda 2

these 2 were close:
Zelda 1
Mike Tyson's Punch Out!
featuring mike tyson!

i liked bionic commando and blaster master alot also

Hmm, I don't remember really, it was this Horror RPG for the NES, damnit, can't remember the name!

Castlevania. I will never forget the first time I heard the intro music as I entered the castle--One of the most memorable gaming moments ever.

lol....There's a old space fighter kind of like R-Type I don't remember the name of, and god I wish I remembered it. I remember the ground in the first level looked like it was alive.

Anyway, yeah, tahts my favorite game. Feel free to give me the name =).

A few titles that stick out for me.

Sky Kid
Zelda
Kid Icarus
Metroid
Ikari Warriors
Hogan's Alley

Super Mario Brothers! :D
Crystalis was another fav I got from my aunt for Christmas once. Loved that adventure game. :)

double dragon 2 and wrath of the black manta were the shit

Super Mario Bros. 2, 'specially Super Mario Bros when I can play the theme song on Piano!

Back