• Total voters
Hey what gives man?! No TENNIS?! lol
But anyways, tennis, then basketball and soccer

Originally posted by Grif
Hey what gives man?! No TENNIS?! lol
But anyways, tennis, then basketball and soccer

I forgot tennis, sorry :LOL:

EDIT: will a mod please add tennis :)

Sorry i edited the poll to include one more option....I like snowboarding a lot :)

After that probably Skateboarding, although i dont get much time to do it anymore.

I have to say, Football is probably the sport i would watch most...Well, if its the world/European cup or something anyway.

Hi,

What ever downhill/cross country biking comes under (I did extream sports).

Rich

Blah... I already voted for other, first time i made the post, since there was no tennis. Cwap, sucks to be me, heheheh :afro:

Originally posted by Grif
Blah... I already voted for other, first time i made the post, since there was no tennis. Cwap, sucks to be me, heheheh :afro:

:LOL:

ITs all your fault though, Hallucinogen :rolleyes: You were the one who forgot it in the first place... :bounce:

Originally posted by mrBadger
I h4x0red your poll... to include Badminton... my fave sport :D
:p

LOL!!! Fun being a mod, eh :cheese:
Yeah, yeah I know it can be a pain in the arse job sometimes, but hey gotta have the good moments as well. :cheers:

fls-edit: I find editing peoples posts rather fun,but noone seems to like it. Oh well, if they complain i just delete them....you dont mind do you? :p

hockey!

speaking of which, I'm off to hockey now.... :eek:

Hockey how could i forget ? is that Ice or Field? I like both but i dont get to play either anymore.

Ice man. Field hockey is practicaly hurling.(Irish form of lacrosse)

Hockey :)

being Canadian, what else would u expect meh to like? :p

btw any quick predictions on this season's final four teams?

here are mine:

Colorado and Vancouver from the Western Conference

East: New Jersey and Ottawa

Champions: i think Ottawa is primed to win it this time :)

too bad the Leafs are not real Stanley Cup contenders :|

Originally posted by ray_MAN
Ice man. Field hockey is practicaly hurling.(Irish form of lacrosse)

Is that a problem? And anyway, practically doesn't mean "is". :p

I like Field hockey a lot, even though it is considered to be a girls sport. (i honestly don't know where that idea came from, running around on a field with big sticks hitting each others shins to get at a really hard ball....)

I remember when we used to play it at school, for a year it was always my years vs the two years above. Kinda unfair but it always ended up with me and my friend vs two guys on their team because most people couldn't run very fast/hit the ball. Anyway, the two other guys were basically the "bullies" of the school. One in the year above and the other the year above that. They both took steroids and crap like that. Anyway, me and my friend vs; You had to be really careful going against them because they played really dirty, if the teacher wasn't watching they wouldn't look at the ball and you can forget your shins because they would go for the torso. Anyway, we didn't always beat them but we did well considering. I loved that game, i think because I'm a particularly fast runner, i was good at it.They fact that i played lots of computer games also helped my reaction and hand-eye co-ordination.

Thats my little story over :)

Swimming's my personal sport favourite actually, I represented my town last year for the county (Got bronze). Badminton & Hockey are also fun, although I dont play them on a regular basis.

I used to swim all the time, never did anything like represent the town though :). In fact in another thread ( the china space one i think...) i mentioned how I love swimming so much. The freedom it gives you to just move about in ways that arent possibly on land (unless you have some kind of harness but it still isnt the same)

I love hockey, but I only play it when we do it in PE, because the girls on the school hockey team don't like me cause I'm in higher sets than them :dozey: :flame:

Would paintball be classed as an extreme sport. I wasn't sure, so I voted other.

Used to play Softball when I was younger, loved batting but I was always put outfield coz I had a weak arm (go figure :/), so that was boring. I was a great runner and I really enjoyed the stradegy of it, but I quit when I got into High School for lack of spare time and, well I was afraid of the faster pitchers. Seeing a guy get hit in the balls from a hugely strong pitch isn't a great image.

At the mo I don't do any sports, I shoot a few hoops with my brothers ball sometimes, and I watch a bit of Rugby on telly :) world cup woo! But other than that, eh I'm a fatty now so blah.

Being a Ranger fan I think the Rangers will win the Stanley Cup. But, we all know that's as likely as Half-Life 2 coming out tomorrow.

What about squash...that's fun too! Add it to the poll, maaaaaan!

Wow, I just voted and I gotta admit the results are far different than I expected.. I'm so glad to see Soccer isn't doing well. Most of you guys must be outside of the UK.. you people have it easy, Soccer doesn't rule your TV's and you get the decent sports. We only get those here sometime in the small wee hours when nobody is awake

Baseball should be higher though! :p

Too bad you can't choose multiple sports. Golf isn't bad. I also like baseball and American football. GO YANKEES!

hockey for sure. Ive been playing it since i was 8
thoughest fastest sport out there

Originally posted by Dr. Freeman

Champions: i think Ottawa is primed to win it this time :)

too bad the Leafs are not real Stanley Cup contenders :|
I used to hate Ottawa, last year I started loving them. I hope they win, it would be so cool.

I would be with the Leaf's except they really stink right now. If only Doug Gilmour hadn't had that knee injury. ;(

What about pool? That's a sport right? ;) Everyone loves a bit of pool.

Pool is good. Its always fun when someone gets hussled. Other than yourself of course.

Back