What? no black characters?

What about Eli? :O

Edit: Okay, nm never realised this was general css :p

Damn you new posts button!

There really should be more of a diversity (in the final version) in cs:s. Not only should we be able to pick a type of ct, but his appearence as well. I think it would add alot to the game, without retracting from gameplay.

Yeah custom skins are the way to go for things like that. Thing is, all the people will then have the same skin (Obviously divided between T's and Ct's), and it will look about as real as it does now.

Dekstar's racist, he spelt black wrong! :O

...:rolleyes:

EDIT: grrr... you just HAD to edit...

It was better before anyway :)

There's only two player models/skins so far. Be patient.

What a stupid thread...
wait for the other player models...

If they were going to make only one Terrorist model I don't get why they didn't choose Arab.

Yeah, what the hell, theres no mexicans, or colombians, or asians, or north irlanders....

Dude, you gonna get your black game, wait for GTA:SA.... till then use a custom skin.

crushenator 500 said:
Dekstar's racist, he spelt black wrong! :O

...:rolleyes:

EDIT: grrr... you just HAD to edit...

It was better before anyway :)

Nah I might have been flamed for the old version ;).

Just playing it safe. And no, there were no racist remarks for anyone who doesn't stalk me :p

Edit: Woah! No content! I wonder if anyone will actually make different skins, or a mod or something which adds a randomiser and like 3 other models per character model. That would be cool in my opinion, and add to the realism of the game.

As for Pi Mu Rho, I think that even though there will be more skins and models added later, of course, they will still most likely look exactly the same as each other. Though, not so much a problem for the British SAS because they wear full face gas masks :)

I hate threads like this...and about racism...there wouldnt be as much if people weren't complaining about it and fabricating it all of the time.

if you put a black person in a game or movie you must put a japanese too you know, or else one of 'em can go and get money out of it

what a stupid thread, no one complained about this for all these years cs was around.

Dr.breen said:
The all seem to be white, whats the deal?

would you really be comfortable with a bunch of people screaming 'die ******!' as they shoot their black person model? that word is used enough on pubs throughout cs, no need to give it some merit with a black model.

Asian hostage, but no black people...

Racists!

guinny said:
There really should be more of a diversity (in the final version) in cs:s. Not only should we be able to pick a type of ct, but his appearence as well. I think it would add alot to the game, without retracting from gameplay.

And if they did that, all the blacks would b**** because gamers get to shoot black people in a game. That's why developers don't implement different nationalities into their games. It's common sense really.

Zento said:

Racists!

zento man, get a life, its a game ffs.
look if you think this game was made in asia, u think there wud be any white players?, there would be all white hostages i bet.
what a pointless waste of my time to be writing this...

there was a black model in CS wasn't there? I'm assuming they'll all (or almost all) get updated to CS:S given some time.

The CT certainly doesn't qualify as white. He has a cool eastern look, something that's often harder to find than black people in games.

Quelaar

Phisionary said:
there was a black model in CS wasn't there? I'm assuming they'll all (or almost all) get updated to CS:S given some time.
yeah the navy seal model was black but when valve got it they changed it to a white guy.

In CS, the seal isnt exactly white, either that or he really has quite a tan

well makes sense, no one wants to be black.

LOL JP, im not racist but i couldnt resist. anywho, who cares.

Zento said:

Racists!
Sarcasm I know.. but still, how many black gamers are there compared to Asian gamers?

KoreBolteR said:
zento man, get a life, its a game ffs.
look if you think this game was made in asia, u think there wud be any white players?, there would be all white hostages i bet.
what a pointless waste of my time to be writing this...
Dude, take a chill pill. That was sarcasm. :LOL:

wtf? they all wear masks. how do you know?

btw make your own black customskin :p

How useless can a thread be...? This must top it.
Why do you need black people, you enjoy shooting them more?

There is a chinese hostage and only one model for each team. No doubt new models will be added - potentially a black one.

Why aren't there any trolls ? Are valve trollists? OMG!!11!

I hate this "racist this racist that" whine. Why are there no white people in the rap videos?

Back