What time?

D€vIL²

Reaction score
So, its being released the 10th, but what time do they usually release stuff?

edit: Nevermind, I see its at 10am PDT... whats that in EST

Dammit stop reminding me i have work tmr! :/

I don't know how I'm going to make it through school tomorrow knowing the game will be waiting for me when I get home.

This is so ****ing stupid. Us Brits won't get it untill 7pm. Just release the ****ing game if it's finished and we've payed for it.

Mr.Magnetichead said:
This is so ****ing stupid. Us Brits won't get it untill 7pm. Just release the ****ing game if it's finished and we've payed for it.

It's released the same time all over the world. You need to settle down chief.

Man im sooo excited :D i pre-loaded it yesterday, pre-purchased it today, SiN 1 + MP is almost finished updating, almost 6pm, i can't wait ;(

DiSTuRbEd said:
It's released the same time all over the world. You need to settle down chief.

You get the leasure of being asleep for most of our day though. You can get up at 10:01 any play the damm thing, we've had to wait till the evening.

Give it a couple of minutes, at least till 6:10 then restart Steam, thats what im doing anyway :p but i pre-purchased and SiN1 has just finished updating so if it is 7 i can wait :p

Mr.Magnetichead said:
How ****ing hard is it for them to press a button? Jesus H Christ.
Someone not get their morning hug from mummy?

This is where they tell us that for some magical reason it cant be released for another month :O :p

Drackard said:
I didn't ;( will you hug me instead ? :p
Okay, but it's a special hug for special people.

These things always release a little late, so there's little to get worried about.

I'm pretty damned special :p

But yeah, SiN 1 has just finished updating along with the MP so i think i'll give that a go for a few minutes then try again :D

Just unlocking files now, going really fast :D can't wait, be back when i've finished it :D :p

Back