What weapons do you think we will see?.

FalconNinja

Reaction score
These are the guns that I think that are going to be in and you can get creative too but no stupid stuff :).

1.P90 why I say because its kinda like a future gun but no but I think this has a chance of being in.

2.M203 or M16 could be possible but just have to wait and see.

3.A gun that freezes you like an alien weapon or experiment what the combine made.

4.HKG36

5.And desert eagle.

And thats all I have for now whats your list?.

Originally posted by FalconNinja
These are the guns that I think that are going to be in and you can get creative too but no stupid stuff :).

1.P90 why I say because its kinda like a future gun but no but I think this has a chance of being in.

3.A gun that freezes you like an alien weapon or experiment what the combine made.

4.HKG36

5.And desert eagle.

I think Valve is going to keep CS weapons to a minimum. So deagle is a big no-no.

Now I would like:

1. A space deforming weapon similar to what the Strider uses. (See avatar)

2. A briefcase nuke.

no, im sure we are going to expect more of the new modern warfare technology weapons, maybe a few weird and bad ass test lab guns and alien guns...non of the cs guns crap though.

Might as well add 'sniper rifle' to the list, you know the prepubz aint gonna touch half-life 2 unless it allows them to play in deer hunter mode.

swoop breif cases with the g-man and when he walks way BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

USP Match
MP7
Spas12
M29
SporeBalls
Grenade
Manipulator
Guass Gun
RPG Launcher

Ok those guns we know of lets think of something that we dont know and get creative :).

4.HKG36

5.And desert eagle.

Halflife2: Counter Terrorist Unit.

Gordon has been teleported to Afghanistan and must battle against Al-Quaida with the helps of Seals and GIGN.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Now I would like:

1. A space deforming weapon similar to what the Strider uses. (See avatar)

2. A briefcase nuke.

hey Lone, have u played the sci mod for HL? cause... it has a briefcase nuke..lol

the only bad thing about the mod is.. that its very similar to the opposing force MP in a bad way.. both of them have alot of mad script kiddies.. and ironically, alot of the pple that play opposing force MP, happen to also play sci as well

btw, SCI is short for Science and Industry

http://www.planethalflife.com/si/index.asp

it would be mod with tons more fun in it if pple didn't have scripts up the wah-zoo.. :x

all I want is a bunch of badass experimental and alien weapons mmm fun fun fun

How about a gun that shoots a beam of energy and reflects off walls at certain angles, or you can alternatively charge up a bigger beam to shoot a really powerful burst of energy? Oh wait, I guess a gun like that would be too stupid and unrealistic...

Re: Re: What weapons do you think we will see?.

stupid hitting "quote" instead of "edit"...

how about a crowbar launcher with grenades attached to the crowbars so when they get lodged in the enemies body they expoled.

or how about a head-crab grenade, you rip its leg off and hurl it at and enemy and it cuts sick like a snark but better.

a Chainsaw gun, when u hit the shoot button it spins around and cuts things.

a sack of potatos, you can swing them around and knock things over.

hair spray, you never know when your going to get a stylish kill by giving your enemies a hair cut. (meh)

or maybe a semi-auto nuke machine... it can make snowcones too.

dual m60s with a RPG and some flamethrowers :p

A Crab launcher, you pick up dead crabs and brake off there legs and put them in the gun and shoot them off at 600fps and they kill the enemy instantly

Bow and arrow with explosive tips and 900 ammo (RAMBO Freeman)

now to seriouseness

Flamethrower.
and some other guns.

4.HKG36

5.And desert eagle.

Desert Eagle, the most useless handgun ever........ ...you would be better off throwing it at them.....and be more likly to hit them to...

if it was in cs...i dont want it.....

The reason I don't think they want the CS weapons is because most of them are american. This is Europe, and almost every land manufactures own guns.

And because it's not in keeping with HL and because that would be dull. And because GO AND PLAY CS.

Who suggested the rocket luncher? isn't that someone who goes down on a man??!!

Anyway, whats wrong with the desert eagle, and since when has it been the most useless gun ever, it happens to be the most powerful handgun in the world....

I want my ol' 357 Python back :,-(
It was sooooo perfect, sound, animation and everything:,-(

Originally posted by MaDMaXX

Anyway, whats wrong with the desert eagle, and since when has it been the most useless gun ever, it happens to be the most powerful handgun in the world....

Exactly, I'd rather fire off 7 extremely powerful shots than throw the gun at someone...

Because you can kill people as easily with a .22 and you don't need the wrists of a ****ing stone giant to fire one of those. Granted I have the wrists of a stone giant, but that doesn't mean I like hitting them with .50 cal bullets. The .45. Stopping power, and less likely to explode your wrists into pudding. Or a .357. Everyone loves the .357. You can kill ****ing bear with a .357. There is no need for a Desert Eagle.

But this is a video game, so at least it looks cool.

A glock with a long magasine with like 30 bullets that shoot in a burst mode so it shoot like a machinegun. I would like to see that.

So far we have these obvious ones:

Crowbar
HK USP Match
Spas12
HK PDW
OICW
Flare Gun
Manipulator
Grenade
Pharamone Grenade
Rocket Launcher

So add these to any list , Im not going to even speculate on the rest , thats your job lol :)

You can kill ****ing bear with a .357.
Considering US laws, I'm sure its against the law to kill bears while involved in sexual reproduction ;)

Crowbar
HK USP Match
Spas12
HK PDW
OICW
Flare Gun
Manipulator
Grenade
Pharamone Grenade
Rocket Launcher
Alyx has that wrench thingie (not a wrench, dont know the name). I'm sure we can pry it off her dead cold fingers :)

the PDW was a development name for the MP7, its just MP7 now. The OICW looks to be a massive weapon (for power, not size) in the game, it should be pretty good

Originally posted by Dr. Freeman
hey Lone, have u played the sci mod for HL? cause... it has a briefcase nuke..lol

the only bad thing about the mod is.. that its very similar to the opposing force MP in a bad way.. both of them have alot of mad script kiddies.. and ironically, alot of the pple that play opposing force MP, happen to also play sci as well

btw, SCI is short for Science and Industry

http://www.planethalflife.com/si/index.asp

it would be mod with tons more fun in it if pple didn't have scripts up the wah-zoo.. :x

Did I ever play SI? I was actually a mapper for them once but I gave up and deleted the map after I couldn't get an elevator to work for 2 days. Argh .. stupid elevators. :flame:

How about a weapon kinda like a manipulator, exep it doesn't so much as manipulate things as it does forcibly throw all nearby things away from you. Such as boxes, troops, monsters, etc. It should have a very long reload time so you just can't go around throwing things every which way or maybe even make it ammo dependant.

So if you are surrounded by enemies whip out this badboy and WOOMP!, everything around you gets thrown around and into things with much force.

sort of the effect at the end of Zombie.avi from Havok physics demo? Where they all fly back against that forklift.

that would be cool, but wouldnt fit with half life. So would be good for a mod

A gun with high-velocity water projectile would be cool:cheers:

I don't want to see any guns that came from CS or SoF II, so, to late for the OICW.
M4's would be to cliche seeing as many games have them.
I want a Springfield XD-or better yet a revolver(see attachment)
This is one fine revolver:

Originally posted by El_Chi
Now there's a Freudian weapon if ever I saw one...
Kinda rubbish too...

I have no idea what you ment by that. But if your trying to say it sucks, remember halflife1 had one just like that and thats the only reason i reccomend that revolver. And that revolver from hl1 was my fav weapon i dont see why we can't have another revolver in hl2. But whatever.

Back