What will you do from now on??

Are you gonna:

• Sleeping bag at EB and "is it here yet?" is it here yet?" ...

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • what da helll, I've lost faith in them...

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • storm VALVe with your loyal HL2 friends

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • i dont care, it will come out some time...

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • I wont even buy that game, so screw you...

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lammmbda

Reaction score
You see... they probably are going to delay the release of HL 2.
me personnally...:"goddamn it!! why must life be so hard!!!!....#$$%@@"

so, which type are you?

Thanks alot, VALVe. Now i'm gonna stop trying to finish HL1.

"what da helll, I've lost faith in them..."

Couldnt believe they would wait so long to tell us, yet i knew this would happen... but like i usually do, ill call eb everyday asking for it :p

I've kind of loast faith in them. Hard to believe what they say anymore. Certainly won't believe any new release dates until it's in stores and I see it with my own eyes.

Originally posted by CrazyHarij
Thanks alot, VALVe. Now i'm gonna stop trying to finish HL1.

no complete hl1, then play op4 and complete that, then play blue shift and finish that. then watch all the BINK videos and the 600mb movies 3times over, then come on this forum and talk more. (that will give you something to do for 2weeks.

Add Halo for PC to the list.

I never played the Xbox version, and hope the MP is good.

Man, I am going to study alot and play MAX Payne2 with Halo, while waiting for HL2.

yup dis thats exactly how i feel now...you really can't trust what they're gonna say or write in the future---even the fan emails were bs---its very unfortunate its come to this...this is by far the biggest no-no that valve has done.

ive known this was gonna be delayed since day one. theres very few comp games i know of that have actually made it out on the first issued release date.

Originally posted by Loke
"what da helll, I've lost faith in them..."

Althought I sorta knew there was going to be a delay for the past week, I am still pissed they waited so long to tell us, and now they won't tell us exactly how long the delay will be.

Back