Whats a good p2p sharing program?

lol.

yeah i bet u want some independent music. *bet...a.....cough*. shareaza is pretty kewl.

RIAA (Really Idiotic Arogent Arseholes)

Originally posted by HaxorMaxor
i need to find some good rare independant music

Yeah Ive got a good one for ya. its called KMA - KISS MY _ _ _
(I'll leave that blank for all of you puzzle-solvers out there.)

just get kazaa......for all your virus needs.....and you get a free "go directly to jail" coupon from riaa

Originally posted by crabcakes66
just get kazaa......for all your virus needs.....and you get a free "go directly to jail" coupon from riaa

Virus needs?...christ its not that bad...plus there are these things called virus scanners, try them on for size.

Go to jail...yeah right, try moderate fine after settlement. And thats IF u live in America AND share a shitload of music. They cant do shit to rest of the world. Soon these networks are gona be encrypted anyway with full ip/ident scrambling.

Originally posted by Sunbeam
Virus needs?...christ its not that bad...plus there are these things called virus scanners, try them on for size.

yes....it is that bad......

WOW!....there are virus scanners>?!?!>!!!111!!!

never heard of them.

trust me i wouldnt download the riaa's music anyway its all generic

p2p would be a lot better if people didnt limet their upload to 1kb/s:flame:

Law over here in the UK is very differant on this subject....plus CD album sales are up nearly 30% this year so i dont think they would have a leg to stand on, if they tried it......besides, soon freenet will be being used by more people and that has the protection the US users so need...

This should be in the general off topic forum.

Also: I'm pretty sure this trivial question would not have been asked here if the recent leak hadn't happened.

oh yeah i Love cdbaby.com i found some really awesome music almost made me cry it was beautfil

Moved to software discussion forum.

Soulseek is always a good prog as is DC/DC++

Back