Whats going to happen?

nimh

Reaction score
any more crazy events?
when do you think the game will come out?
what public perception be? valves image?
will the game be good? will it be scripted?
a penny for your thoughts

is it coming out april 2004? or has that been debunked, im finding it really hard to keep up with info.
thanks

The ANON leaker/hacker (anonymous), has said in an undisclosed IRC channel and room that he will be releasing the Pre-Gold version of Valve's Half-Life 2 tomorrow with the 100% SourceCode. When asked why he will be releasing it so soon after the Beta he said "I suggested Valve to stop lying to their customers about how much was stolen. However, they disregarded my statement and called me a liar. Now they will see how much I have been lying when I release the Pre-Gold and all 100% of the sourcecode. Actions speak louder then words."

i would imagine thats next:cheese:

Originally posted by ravenuk
The ANON leaker/hacker (anonymous), has said in an undisclosed IRC channel and room that he will be releasing the Pre-Gold version of Valve's Half-Life 2 tomorrow with the 100% SourceCode. When asked why he will be releasing it so soon after the Beta he said "I suggested Valve to stop lying to their customers about how much was stolen. However, they disregarded my statement and called me a liar. Now they will see how much I have been lying when I release the Pre-Gold and all 100% of the sourcecode. Actions speak louder then words."

This seriously just getting insane.

Originally posted by ravenuk

the pre gold is a hoax.. bottom line

Originally posted by Mr*Pink
Im ANON's numbah#1one fan.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my gratitude to ANON for doing what valve obviously cant, get hl2 into the hands of gamers.

SO are you going to send him a carton of smokes while he goes to Prison for 5 years?

just ignore him.. arguing on forums is pointless and it gets nothing accomplished..

so just let this guy go and lets not ruin another thread

Back