Whats happened to Pi and Z?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llama

Tank
Reaction score
I noticed that Zerimski no longer has a picture, sig, proper name or postcount, has he been fired? I liked that guy :(

And i was reading through the old archives from off-topc (most replies) and i came across one that stated the Pi had renounced his status as a Super MOD/

So, my question is, is Pi still a super MOD and is Zerimski still a member of staff?

Thanks in advice for your answers :cheers:

Don't ask questions. But it might have something to do with them being too engrossed in Zombie Master.

-Angry Lawyer

This is like kids TV...

"Where could he be?!?"

Dude, why does it matter????????????????????????????????????????

You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Seriously though, I don't know whether Pi is a super mod or not.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Dude, why does it matter????????????????????????????????????????

Why do you care if it matters? Im trying to ask a simple question in a polite, mature fashion, do you think FOR-ONE-SECOND i care about people like you wasting my time by telling me "why does it matter?" Or something like that (Not what you said, but what you meant) It matters to me due to three reasons:

1.) IM nosy as all hell
2.) They were / still are good moderators, and i respect them for that. Ive never MET them, but ive still become quite fond of many people on these forums.
3.) These forums are becoming a hellhole at the moment, the last thing we need is for half the frigging MOD force to leave

EDIT:: Thanks Sulkdodds

Sulkdodds said:
You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Show me...

* Insane makes move with his hand like Neo in "The Matrix"

Tight-ass Llama said:
1.) IM nosy as all hell
2.) They were / still are good moderators, and i respect them for that. Ive never MET them, but ive still become quite fond of many people on these forums.
3.) These forums are becoming a hellhole at the moment, the last thing we need is for half the frigging MOD force to leave

EDIT:: Thanks Sulkdodds

Lets see:

1. Being nosy will get you killed one day, truth.
2. Glad to hear it, you should have thier babies then.
3. I'm not seeing any hellhole, too much doom 3? I think so!

Angry Lawyer said:
Don't ask questions. But it might have something to do with them being too engrossed in Zombie Master.

-Angry Lawyer

Clearly has CIA Conspiracy written all over it.
Lets get Kathajak.... whatever the hell his name was, the paranoid guy who was banned.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Lets see:

Disturbed, shut up o_0

And Llama, I don't know what's happening with them. Sorry

They could have been KIDNAPPED!
/me dons a trenchcoat and a hat

DiSTuRbEd said:
Lets see:

I really love now youve just proved my point....you have nothing to say that actually helps, so you just try to screw up what I intended to be a legit conversation...

...Oh, and I may be nosy, but I have the common sense to keep myself alive. I'm not a ****ing idiot, Im fond of them as in i consider them nice people, and I dont play Doom 3.
I win:E

PS: Whoops, ive gone even further off topic. Someone lock this topic, and if SOMEONE would bother to tell me, id be happy to accept a PM :cheers:

Nothings changed with Pi and Z nuked his account.

I already answered your email on this subject, Tight-ass Llama...

Looks to me like Z just got fed up of the whole thing (whatever that is) and deleted his account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back