Whats up with dog?

r1y23

Reaction score
I thought it was gonna be a little robotic dog not some super cyborg with swords and laserbeems! :borg:

Its just his nick name, he obviously doesn't actually resemble a Dog. I think it had something to do with his abbreviations being D.O.G. or something...can't remember.

Dog is extremelly extreme and he is going to extremelly dominate the entire extremelly extreme City 17 with his super cool laserbeems and his cyborgness body!!! RIGHT ON!

r1y23 said:
I thought it was gonna be a little robotic dog not some super cyborg with swords and laserbeems! :borg:

Lazer ? Swords ?

realy ? did you get this info from the mag ? :thumbs:

Apparently Dog isn't even an acronym; Alyx just thought Dog was a good name; he's the stompy droid dude in the top left corner of this forum.

*pokes avatar* I, however, get stuck with borderline-psycho bot here. Dog's introduction and escapades are said to be the best parts of the game...

Gorgon said:
Lazer ? Swords ?

realy ? did you get this info from the mag ? :thumbs:

If that's true! THANKS A LOT YOU BIG JERK! :frown: :frown:

*looks at thread*

Nuthin son, I'm chillin dog... chillin son?

*looks at post*

Nuthin son, I'm chillin dog... chillin son?

:LOL:

Guys, this is going to be a fantastic game,

can you see that Valve has made an original gameplay, never seen before action sequences. WOW :)

Guys, be happy god Dam'it :p

tokin said:
If that's true! THANKS A LOT YOU BIG JERK! :frown: :frown:

hmmm, I see you don't like the idea :Get lost Loser:

Edcrab said:
Dog's introduction and escapades are said to be the best parts of the game...

oooh, i cant wait to seem him bounding down on top of a combine (if that happens)! cant wait to see him in the game!

r1y23 said:

You know when you've been Tango'ed!

Gorgon said:
Guys, this is going to be a fantastic game,

can you see that Valve has made an original gameplay, never seen before action sequences. WOW :)

Guys, be happy god Dam'it :p

hmmm, I see you don't like the idea :Get lost Loser:

You interpret wrong grasshopper, i consider that stuff a SPOILER, but hey that's just me.

do you think Im some sort of Cybernetic snake or something? That likes money? Huh?!?!

Its D.O.G. so its probably stands for something. Even the old concept art looks like the modeled version does now, except the concept art one looked like it was bigger...

D.O.G.= definatly outrageous game, for not making dog, a dog that is, look out how awesome i am

Back