Whats with the objective reward system?

THUGENSTEIN

Reaction score
Terrorist plant a bomb and it blows, the planter gets like +2 or +3 kills for it. CT rescues hostages gets nothing, just some money, which T's get anyway for bombs along with +2 +3 kills.

... I rescued ALL 4 hostages once and I think it gave me 2 points.

rescuing (how the hell do you spell that?) hostages gives you a buttload of money. you should be happy.

in a de map T's get 3 kills for planting and blowing up the target. CT's get 3 kills for defusing the bomb. no cash

in a cs map CT's get no kill for rescuing the hostages, T's get no kills for guarding them. CT's get buckets full of cash, T's get nothing

sounds only slightly unfair for T's on a cs map, hence they should be allowed to camp their asses off.

fraco

and heres me thinking it was about the team score

i forgot it was a single player game

they do count towards server rank and your overall k:d ratio on a server so they are important. One benefit of getting kills is that people will now plant the bomb instead of wander a map aimlessly trying to out camp the other

wrong uni-ball
they do not count as kills nor do they count on your kdr
you get nothing for getting the hostages (besides a ton o money)

Sorry, but why does it even matter its a bloody game. maybe not playing on it so much would make you care less.

Team-747 Rambo said:
Sorry, but why does it even matter its a bloody game. maybe not playing on it so much would make you care less.

haha u have issues

Team-747 Rambo said:

Gotta love people like this.

DreadLord1337 said:
Gotta love people like this.

Exactly. People who tell you they don't care who don't spend alot of time with CS. If this guy wasn't playing alot he wouldn't be sitting here in this game's FORUM.

THUGENSTEIN said:
Exactly. People who tell you they don't care who don't spend alot of time with CS. If this guy wasn't playing alot he wouldn't be sitting here in this game's FORUM.

haha exactly

yeah i do agree, although playing this game overly too much can do bad bad damage and make your family dis-own you... only i know that pain.

Back