When I heard HL² went gold ...

EVIL

Tank
Reaction score
when I heard HL² went gold ... I FARTED, trough my EYEBALLS!
:naughty:

Like HOT air that bubbles trought your tear tube thingy's.. pretty funky :afro:

Kon said:
wtf?!....
what he said.
i'm%20stupid.GIF

EVIL said:
when I heard HL² went gold ... I FARTED, trough my EYEBALLS!
:naughty:
Holy crap! If you re-arrange the letters, you get Tred!
I came out of Evil's eyeballs!

when i found out i just sat there and looked at the computer screen and thought in my head that it was gold

when i heard, i screamed, took a crap, and then watch HL2 e3 video 3 times and then got sad, cause it looked so cool

jizzed

i jizzed all over my computer screen at school and my teacher looked at me oddly...i mean geez its half life 2 what was she thinking?

frusion said:
when i found out i just sat there and looked at the computer screen and thought in my head that it was gold

HAHAHAHH that's great...

Here's mine.

I decided to use an icon from Dragonball Z. Yes I know it's a crappy anime but I still like it

I jumped on the monitor and started ****ing it, then finally the teacher can by and said "Stop ****ing the computer screen you sicko!".
Im like oops, and i had to apologize to the kinagarden crowd(was showing them how to use a computer there were around 100 of em)

When I heard HL2 was gold, I shot myself in the head to see if it was a dream and hoiply fuggin caarp shumbupfddy call un ambuwancoeed im freggin holpdiang mah brians wit me tyaping hnand.. halp.. must psost!

when I heard HL2 was gold I start runing in the city naked screaming "HL2 IS GOLD YOU BIATCH!!!111"

when Half-life 2 went gold my face expression looked something like this :E

then i did this :cheese:

and finally did this :smoking:

I screamed with joy and assaulted my sister with glee and she entered my room.

i kinda did a weird dance thingy. Then explained to my girlfriend why i was now jumping around the living room!

Back