When it be available ?

B

BradVanDam

Will half life 2 be available this xmas or in april like I heard ?

thanks
Brad

No one knows because those assholes at Valve want to keep feeding us horse shit. We won't know for sure that it's delayed until the day of the supposed holiday release. Deja Vu anyone?

Originally posted by BradVanDam
Will half life 2 be available this xmas or in april like I heard ?

thanks
Brad

Are you familiar with Duke Nukem Forever?

Re: Re: When it be available ?

Originally posted by LoneDeranger

I was going to type "LMAO!!" but when I think about it...it would blow if that would happen.

Re: Re: When it be available ?

Originally posted by LoneDeranger

Will they be putting HL2 on the Atari2600 as well? :cheese:

I think after the xmas that follows the next one or something like that.

I would believe Valve but my heart warns me. bye.

didnt you all hear? valve are aiming for a holiday 2014 release... morons. stop speculating no one knows.

Originally posted by Snipe1guy
wtf does that have to do with a release date question?
They don't have to release it on an ealier mentioned date. After all it's their game and therefor their decision to possibly postpone the release. If they feel it's required to lengthen the production with a few more months you cannot fight that decision and you oughtt to respect it, end of story. There's nothing you can change about it anyways.

you're right they owe us nothing.
but you must concede that they have jerked people around and that they are open to ridicule.

Originally posted by nimh
you're right they owe us nothing.
but you must concede that they have jerked people around and that they are open to ridicule.

How have they jerked us around....?

are you talking about the game being delayed becuse they werent ready to release.....?

DOES ANYONE remember HL1..........?

they basically rewrote the entire game.....and it was awsome....

if they do the same with hl2 ill be fine with it..

...so theres confusion about release dates........mostly from all you idiots spreading rumors....and belieiving some dipshit hacker....

Just becuase valve made a mistake by setting a release date in the first place does not mean they are jerking anyone around....

ok nice and simple, ill try and type english.

i not talking about the qaulity of the product. The game will be superb imho but thats irrelevant.
its the release date debacle we are talking about. You dont confidently assure us that its coming out on a date and wait a few days before ... look you know this!

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!

like this has never happened before?

valve couldnt hit a release date if there lives depended on it......

let me put it in english..........you guys are flipping a shit over NOTHING

tf2 , benchmarks, condition zero , half life as you said.

again its not quality thats a problem , they make brilliant games, i throw my money at them.
but as i said, they are open to Duke nukem forever comparisons.

Originally posted by nimh
tf2 , benchmarks, condition zero , half life as you said.

again its not quality thats a problem , they make brilliant games, i throw my money at them.
but as i said, they are open to Duke nukem forever comparisons.

Ill point you to TF2 if you want to bring up duke never ever.....

TF2 is only 4+ years late.......:D

Im not saying valve didnt Fuk up......all im saying is that they are not purposley trying ream anyone......

they have no reason to......they have been working on this game for 5 damn years....with a large team of VERY skilled people..accusations that the beta is all they have just blow my mind......i dont know why people believe somone(s) who is ovbiously trying to make valve look like the bad guy to draw attention from themself(s).

they stand to gain absolutley nothing by jerking people around........

they dont make any money by sitting around and playing head-games with people...

if it's their decision to psotpone that ****in' date, then it's my decision to download the beta, if HL@ get's delayed until spring.

anyway...they are shitting us all the time, cuz they need their damn publicity...got their little advertising fun

Back