Votes: 2 3.0%
  • The other place

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • It's a secret

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

NeLi

Reaction score
This might have been done before...but if that's the case, it was done before my time here, so this is a must:

Where are you from??

[:p) The other place = Antarctica...

...the land of Mercedes, BMW, H&K, Audi, Walther, some famous Würstchen & Beer... bla... :D

Australasia would have been better, but...meh.

I'm from the British Isles.

The land of milk and honey....Of course, by honey I mean beer and by milk I mean everything else quintessentially British :D

So, since it's alot of Swedes here I'm just going to ask where in Sweden you live.
~20 kilometers northwest of Kiruna here.

So, since it's alot of Swedes here I'm just going to ask where in Sweden you live.

Stockholm, söder.

Oh, we make Absolut vodka too. We = win.

America is not America either ;) Perhaps he should have put Americas, as that would have been more clear and you wouldn't have had to disassociate yourself.

NeLi said:
Stockholm, söder.

Oh, we make Absolut vodka too. We = win.

Agreed.
And we have the Nobelprice, and dynamite!
To bad Stockholm is shit. :rolleyes:

Farrowlesparrow said:
America is not America either ;) Perhaps he should have put Americas, as that would have been more clear and you wouldn't have had to disassociate yourself.

oh farrow, you always have this uncanny ability to cut through my BS like a hot knife thru butter :)

Well, just consider America to be South America, Canada and the US, all put into one nasty mix of nations.

It's a secret - not a well guarded one.

moppe said:

Skåne! With our gooses and...and Spättekaka!!!

moppe said:
Linköping, in Östergötland. Our dialect is ugly :(

EDIT: As stated in another thread, Munro needs to give us Swedes our own forum! Hell, our own category of forums! We are clearly the most prominent members of this here forum :E

Canada, or Kanada, or land of donuts and beer, or a cold remote land mass. Whatever you prefer to call it. :p

I'm from US and I have to say it is refreshing coming to these international forums. I love being able to find out what some guy in Australia thinks without leaving the comfort of my living room.

Typical Yank. 44 countries and 570,000,000 people but it's just 'Europe'.
I want Every possible street in the world included in the poll. I hate vagueness ;)

UrbanLeonard said:
I want Every possible street in the world included in the poll. I hate vagueness ;)
You realize it wasn't someone from the U.S. who made the poll, right? :p

You missed Britain off the list...

what? Europe? Shut up, no it isn't.

moppe said:

Gothenburg.

The city with me most "awesomest" accent ever, im a proud gothenburger (mmm burger) :)

Skåne... man i love their accent... just look (listen) to this movie:

http://w1.302.telia.com/~u30208335/satans.mpeg

Its funnier for swedes, i know... i laugh more at the accent than the actual thing in the end :)

aaaooohh!

Aye Majestic, 'tis true. Nothing beats Norrländska and Göteborgska. Veiron i ottan ;)

Varg|Hund said:
Aye Majestic, 'tis true. Nothing beats Norrländska and Göteborgska. Veiron i ottan ;)

True dat brother :)

Verion rocks, really, i love him :)

Its from a swedish comedy series (thats why you hear some weird noises in the background :))

Its a fine example of something we call Swenglish and a great example of Gothenburg-ish.

Again, it might be funnier for swedes, but here you go :)

http://w1.302.telia.com/~u30208335/Weiron .Mp3

UrbanLeonard said:

Typical Bather....Person from Bath? I don't know, but not all US citizens are "Yanks". I'm not talking about immigrants either.
;)

Canada...I'm not voting because it's not on there.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Typical Bather....Person from Bath? I don't know, but not all US citizens are "Yanks". I'm not talking about immigrants either.
;)
Damn straight! :p

Majestic XII said:
True dat brother :)

Verion rocks, really, i love him :)

Its from a swedish comedy series (thats why you hear some weird noises in the background :))

Its a fine example of something we call Swenglish and a great example of Gothenburg-ish.

Again, it might be funnier for swedes, but here you go :)

http://w1.302.telia.com/~u30208335/Weiron .Mp3

Well that brings me back. "This is Nile City one hundred and something." :p

Oh, I loved Nile City. :)
To bad they don't make stuff like this anymore.
Just Idol and similar awful shows.
Norrländska rules!

Have you noticed how us Swedes have been highjacking a lot of threads recently? :p

Back