Where do you live?

Where in the world is [insert your name here]?

• America

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • UK

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Sweden

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Germany

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • The Unforgettable Canada

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • "Other"

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters

thehunter1320

Reaction score
me??? america, ohio... little suburb of cleveland called parma... if i forget ne1's country... don't be offended and just pick other and say where u live

Wait....backup....you include sweden....but you forget canada....

/me beats hunter over the head with a ignorance stick.

haha, you live in parma.. i look down on you from the lofty cleveland heights :stare: mwuhahahahaha:devil:

I couldn't be arsed with that sig so I decided on something short.

I'm in a city called Leicester which is in a county called Leicestershire in the East Midlands region of England in the United Kingdom.

Sweden and the UK are Europe...

I could go through adding all the countries but to be honest I can't be arsed. There's hundreds.

Originally posted by Chris_D
I could go through adding all the countries but to be honest I can't be arsed. There's hundreds.

hax the poll and make it "What continent do you live on?" :) lol

Thnx for adding Canada chris, :-P. Who makes your video card huh? No respect. :-p

Originally posted by thehunter1320
if i forget ne1's country... don't be offended and just pick other and say where u live

wow! u are so kind! see.... if everybody would just READ...

I personally live in a town called Ryde, on the Isle of Wight, which is in the UK. It is tiny little Island at the bottom (of the UK, don't get any strange ideas).
Aren't these where do you live threads wearing a little thin?
Oh well, better than the scary thought of real life I suppose.

Originally posted by wowyouareacow
Norway!! Vikings and shit...

Heia Norge, Heia Norge åleeåleeeåleeee

Norge all the way! hehe
Norway here too.

Originally posted by wowyouareacow
Heia Norge, Heia Norge åleeåleeeåleeee

Originally posted by thehunter1320
if i forget ne1's country... don't be offended and just pick other and say where u live

That line might as well say: If I forgot an extremely obvious country please don't point out my insane ignorance and idiocy.

still the only one who voted australia, i know there are others in the forum though

Originally posted by Loke
Sverige åt svenskarna!

Ehhm...right...should I take that as a racist comment? If so, please keep your opinions to yourself, as racism is not allowed on these boards...

EDIT: Me lives in Sweden, though I'm half-english. So, if I got this right Loke, you want me to leave Sweden also, seeing as I'm not fully Swedish?

Originally posted by [CoHn]FuSeD
Ehhm...right...should I take that as a racist comment? If so, please keep your opinions to yourself, as racism is not allowed on these boards...

EDIT: Me lives in Sweden, though I'm half-english. So, if I got this right Loke, you want me to leave Sweden also, seeing as I'm not fully Swedish?

Settle down. What did he say?

Settle down. What did he say?
Hard to get a good translation, but I think "Sweden for the Sweds" is as close as I can get...

"sweden for the swedes"?.. why were you so upset by that? are you on the meth again? :rolling:

Originally posted by [CoHn]FuSeD
Hard to get a good translation, but I think "Sweden for the Sweds" is as close as I can get...

Don't have a go at people, especially if you're unsure what they actually said in the first place, or even if it was aimed at you.

Sweden!!! Mwahah! The land of wild wikings and witches in the forests, and gays running around in stockholm eating meatballs!

Re: Re: Where do you live?

Originally posted by $pazmatazz
That line might as well say: If I forgot an extremely obvious country please don't point out my insane ignorance and idiocy.

lol.... flaming him becuase he didnt put canada on there?

wow...... :rolleyes:

Don't have a go at people, especially if you're unsure what they actually said in the first place, or even if it was aimed at you.
I know what he meant. It is a Swedish expression, and it IS racist. I just wasn't sure how to translate it into English.
Ah well...
*sighs and walks of*

[CoHn]FuSeD: It wasn't meant to be racist, but we usually say so in Hockey, football etc.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, it wasn't pointed at you or not being racist.

Originally posted by Loke
[CoHn]FuSeD: It wasn't meant to be racist, but we usually say so in Hockey, football etc.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, it wasn't pointed at you or not being racist.

Ah. Okay :)
Sorry for ranting on and flaming you:eek:
/me hugs Loke.

EDIT: *looks at Unofficial HL2 Countdown*
Oh great, only like a hundred days to go people! :cheers: :cheese: :(

Back