Where is Numbers? I need my g20 south korea combat police vs fatherland traitors fix

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
00014182-INN--001.jpg

About 20,000 people rallied at a large plaza near Seoul City Hall on Sunday, just four days before South Korea hosts a two-day gathering of leaders from the G-20 advanced and developing economies.

The rally initially was peaceful, but some protesters scuffled with riot police who tried to prevent them from marching through nearby downtown streets. Riot police fired pepper spray at some protesters at the front of the crowd, forcing them back.

Four men were arrested during the scuffle and were under investigation Monday, a Seoul police officer said on condition of anonymity citing department policy

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...F_GqFA?docId=8cf2b8ce3fc24aa687160cf4808c061f

What is it with the G20 and rioting?

Wut. I did not hear of this. Seriously. You'd think that I'd hear it on the news or something.

I'll post a G20 thread if there is a riot, even if I have to get to KOEX by myself, through the hordes of communists and riot police and AAA emplacements.

What do you mean "if" theres a riot?

Its the G20, theres always a riot. Even if the police have to start it themselves.

At least some south koreans are against the NWO etc.

I've done my bit for this thread, now where's my five bucks.

What is it with the G20 and rioting?

People against the concept of globalisation, otherwise it's undercover police that have been caught instigating riots now and then.

Back