Where is the Battery in Sandtrap?

B

Bernimanuk

Sandtrap level, with the buggy! Need to put 3 batteries in to lift the gate, Where's the 3rd one? Anyone? :farmer:

Bernimanuk said:
Sandtrap level, with the buggy! Need to put 3 batteries in to lift the gate, Where's the 3rd one? Anyone? :farmer:

Under the tub outside of the house.

one in the house, one in the hood of a car, one on that tower thing above the house

its either in the car or proped up on the telephone poll.

:edit.. aww beat me to it..

Rofl, I gave up on finding the last battery so I just used the gravity gun and kept shooting the buggy till it goes through that tiny opening.

Well, I recall there being three batteries in the power thingy for the gate, after all was said and done, and then I found a fourth somewhere, and I thought, "Oo, a spare."...

bam23 said:
Rofl, I gave up on finding the last battery so I just used the gravity gun and kept shooting the buggy till it goes through that tiny opening.

wow and tht really worked?

I couldn't find the third battery either. So I just walked :)

I justed used my gravity gun and pushed it over the gate. :E I did that like four times through out the game. I didn't want to look for switches. It was fun shooting the buggy into the air.

Brian Damage said:
Well, I recall there being three batteries in the power thingy for the gate, after all was said and done, and then I found a fourth somewhere, and I thought, "Oo, a spare."...

Yes, you are correct sir. There are actually 5 in total. There are 2 in the house (one is hooked up already), 1 under the tub outside, one on the windmill, and one in the car (apparently, I didn't know about the last one).

I used the 2 in the house and the one from the Car, took me a while to actually see the one on the bed right infront of my face however...

Calm_Blue_Ocean said:
Yes, you are correct sir. There are actually 5 in total. There are 2 in the house (one is hooked up already), 1 under the tub outside, one on the windmill, and one in the car (apparently, I didn't know about the last one).

Me neither.

/me goes back to play that level again...

I only found 1 extra battery and the gate opened when only 2 was in there :p and i thought it was normal until i saw this thread

Haha, I ran through all those levels when I lost my buggy because zombies decided to hijack it.

There are infact 5 batteries - it says it in the strategy guide ^^

1- Inside the house at the battery thing
2 - Inside the house next to the bed frame
3 - Outside the house under the bathtub
4 - On the platform of the windmill
5 - Inside the hood of one of the wrecked cars

I loved this puzzle,.

When I realized I was one battery short, I thought that there should be one in the junk car outside.. and there was! I was so impressed with the design right there.

I loved that little puzzle, it added that little extra touch to the game :)

I had no clue what to do on that level, no I ran around with the manipulator, of pure chance I shoot at the bath tub, and there lay some strange thing, I didn't know what to do with it, so I took it inside. When I held it in the area of the reciever it suddenly jumped to place by itself. Then I understood what needed to be done.

Back