Where the Hell is Matt?...NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iyfyoufhl

Reaction score
Here's the link => http://www.vimeo.com/1211060

You've probably heard or seen this guy before. He goes around different countries and does his dance. It's cute. No no , I really don't have a problem with this guy. So he (Matt) went to 42 countries. He goes to Asia, Europe, Africa, Middle East, North and South America. So pretty much all over the globe. So... This is what I found to be very interesting, which to me raises some questions...

Where the Hell is Matt?

Not in the biggest country in the world..***ssia
Not in the second biggest country in the world Canada

Why it bothers me...

I've been to both. And Canada.....well it's Canada. But Russia is one of the most original countries in the world. All I am saying, if I was going to go as many places as i can and do my little dance there I would definitely do my little dance in the Red Square. I mean come on people, it's like you are looking and the globe and ignoring this huge (maybe useless) junk of land.
Anyway, It's his stuff and I am not criticizing anyone here, but if I was "Matt" I'd definitely dance in the Red Square with bunch of drunk Russian bums/:farmer:

i'm just saying that I find it strange and Russia is widely ignored these days, i mean the he hell is going on over there, they do have a new president, they do have WMD but when was the last time that you've heard any one say "russia" on fox or cnn or bbc, it's weird that's all

Russia isn't Its leadership or military. Lots of cool stuff and vistas in Russia that could have been used.

Double posting is a no no, mr. not Obama's cousin.

srry, the big O promised me that now, since he's almost up in DA HOUSE, i could do anything, but i guess the white devil is still running the shoooow

i am just playing though,... OOPS I DID IT AGAIN (and i played with your heart)

If you get lost in the game, be sure to check our FAQ section.

1193838025470pd4.jpg

I'm going to set fire to somebody in here, and chances are that it will be the OP.

Dude, what were you thinking?

Congratulashunz, you're the fottest keed in comp!

Haha, I was wondering if anyone could get it spelt it like that.

In his newest video he does go to canada and russia, I thought.

^
Correct...well, on Canada. Not sure about Russia, but I didn't see people bitching about it :p

^
Correct...well, on Canada. Not sure about Russia, but I didn't see people bitching about it :p

I just thought it was weird that's all, it's like he is avoiding it or something. Micheal Jackson didn't forget russia in his video, what Matt thinks he is better than Jackson? let email to him an ask

I think he actually talks about why he didn't go to russia in his FAQ or perhaps the video where he lectures about it.

This thread confused and INFURIATES me.

In Soviet Russia, Matt is in you!

In Communist China <CENSORED BY THE GREAT REPUBLIC OF CHINA>!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back