Where your PC is at!!

TVR_Fan

Reaction score
Where your PC is at post pictures of the place, in your house you PC or laptop is.

Mine:

Attachments

• My Bedroom.jpg
    My Bedroom.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 305
I don't have pictures, but right now everything is on the floor. including the monitor, keyboard, mouse, everything. we're lazy movers.

My pc is in my room. My mom actually bough the thing for me a few years back. They wanted to move the pc in the living room, no. Plus when I move out it is going with me.

I have put around $500+ dollars into this rig. I figured I put in the amount of money thay it is worth at this time. Plus I am the only one in this household who knows how to maintain and fix any issues with it.

So I figure it is pretty much paid for.

though I may buy(or build) a new pc soon, since I finally got a job.

In my room.

And why does it always seem that somebody's room on a picture looks better than yours?

My gaming PC's in my hallway(but that's because I share it with my brother, my next one'll be mine alone and thus in my own room) then I have 2 laptops in my own room.:p One for encoding movies and one for working.

It's on my dorm desk... No digital camera...but it's nothing special...believe me.

There's a bunch of liquor bottles above it though.

List:

1.75L of Windsor Whiskey
1L of Smirnoff Vodka
1L of Captain Morgan
.75L of Bombay Saphire Gin (Yeah Saphhire er whatever is spelled wrong..but hey...I'm wasted)
40 oz'er of Mickeys
& numerous types of beers I've had in the past ....oh...semester and a half.

Whee for booze!

Whee for alcoholics and people who wanna **** up their liver!

Mine sits on the floor in my basement but there is a rug it stays nice and cool ( better for the PC ) i have a lazzy boy and foot rest with a nightstand on my right side that has the mouse there i have an extension cord for the mouse that runs under the foot rest everything is nice and soft and very relaxing i have a big screen TV and stereo right in front of me and the PC monitor is on a 3 draw desk on my left side i use the keyboard on my lap so i dont sit at any desk to use my PC im actually in a comfortable chair my basement is all redone im connected to mostly wireless stuff and have 3 other PC's in the house that belong to the rest of my family.

Just think of my PC as a virtual reality rocking chair with a monitor off the side !

here is mine (when its messy) usually isnt messy hmmm...everytime i try to upload it it takes me to page cannot be displayed :(

I'm building my friends rig. I'm using the Cooler Master Wave Master case so It's gonna be pretty sweet. I'll post a pic when it's done. But mine is.....normal. It's in my dad office (he's self employed) My family also has a laptop and really poopy computer, but none are in my room! ;( When I build my computer for college, it's going right next to my bed!

Letters said:
You use a bed as a chair, D33?

It's a temporary setup while the room is being painted. Downside is I'm only using half my room while the cabinets are pushed forward, upside is, I can be a lazy git.

Might be doing a video later of my bedroom walking from the kitchen, and going into my bedroom also nice people.

TVR_Fan said:
Might be doing a video later of my bedroom walking from the kitchen, and going into my bedroom also nice people.

I did that. I was trying to emulate a scene from trainspotting. Didn't quite turn out as I expected.

minesw on the floor, i just moved and i dont have a desk.

I done a video total size 5,432KB now upload time!

Also i am trying to convert it to a diffent format that looks good and not very big.

TVR_Fan said:
I done a video total size 5,432KB now upload time!

Also i am trying to convert it to a diffent format that looks good and not very big.

PM me TVR_Fan, i'll encode it for ya

Come on MSN messager my hotmail is: [email protected]
Also do you guys know, any kind of place i can upload the file i cannot upload it to one of my web sites.

Back