Which bands would you like to hear swearing in?

Kristafon

Reaction score
I must admit I like lyrics where the vocalist curses, aslong as it isnt overboard. Sometimes i think something is missing when they dont.
For me I would like the band Muse too.

KagePrototype said:
I actually prefer it when they don't curse. It's too easy to swear.

I agree to an extent, however sometimes a well placed expletive can really add weight to a lyric.

There is no point in swearing simply for the point of swearing to come across as riske or something equally daft. If the individual lyric merits it then yeah it can be appropriate but just doing it for the sake of it. Meh you'd get more credit for crafting a truly good song than screaming expletives

Brady brunch. that crap band they made... or the partridge family

I hate the partridge family though... and the brady bunch...

*waves fist in air*

Best.......topic...............evar!!!!!!!!

the mormon tabernacle choir ...that would ****ing rock!

neptuneuk said:
linkin park should swear... at LEAST once!
I totally agree.

Dislike me for liking them and thinking highly of them, but their lyrics would really truly great with a well placed F-Bomb or similar cuss word.

Example: One Step Closer. Could have been brilliant.

ship said:
I totally agree.

Dislike me for liking them and thinking highly of them, but their lyrics would really truly great with a well placed F-Bomb or similar cuss word.

Example: One Step Closer. Could have been brilliant.

Oh yes...**** **** **** **** **** **** shit ass **** twat...

My post just got 10 times better because of those 10 curses....

Gunner said:
The Beatles or Barbara Streisand.

the beatles swear in a couple of songs ..and Streisand is the spawn of the devil :E

KagePrototype said:
I actually prefer it when they don't curse. It's too easy to swear.
seriously.. the harder the lyrics the better! i want to see some bands sing in reverse pig-latin.. or pull a e.e. cummings and switch all the words around.. that'd be awesoooooome!!!!

Lil' Timmy said:
seriously.. the harder the lyrics the better! i want to see some bands sing in reverse pig-latin.. or pull a e.e. cummings and switch all the words around.. that'd be awesoooooome!!!!

:LOL: I jusy think it's lazy writing. :p Though having someone like Linkin Park cite some pig latin could be quite an experience. :LOL:

Back