• Gun-barnacle

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Gman

Votes: 52 27.2%

• Total voters
G

Gajdycz

since everything else has been talked out of subject wise, might as well

:thumbs: I love snarks, so cute and snuggly.

I agree, we don't have much to talk about subject wise. I think the topics are getting a little...desperate.

SNARK!
*squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak SHABOOOOMM*

EDIT: HOUNDEYE!
*prrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg SHABOOOOOM*

What about the baby Shocktrooper? It was really cute, especially since it seemed to like Shepherd...

I like my pet....the G-man.

I keep him on a leash. He's very obedient, but he still can't talk English correctly. His accent is quite awful.

Head Crabs, heh.

Methinks Valve needs to release some more info, heh.

Almost voted headcrabs, because they don't explode after 15 seconds. :rolleyes:

Those snarks are so cute and cuddely, and they always want to be around be sratching my leg and biting at my chest, but sometimes they go too far and take away my Health Points then I have to shoot them poor little snarks.

I love snarks!

When they attack you though... its like those nasty little dogs that just ask to be kicked! :cheers:

Biochemical explosions are the number one cause of nerd death in North America. Hump a Snark & pay the price.

Snarks!!! I want a blow-up/soft toy Snark! If they made one I would buy loads!

BARNEY'S HELMET!
It's so dreamy!
too bad its not in hl2.
then again. we dont KNOW whether it is or not.

who can resist the cute squeaking of a snark?!

-merc

i voted for headcrabs because snarks seems to be the over-whelming favorite here :p
i love snarks just as much :)
how cool would a baby headcrab as a pet be? :LOL:

Houndeye would be my favourite in HL2, but I voted Snarks as the houndeye was overlooked.

Why is gun barnacle even on the list? That thing is fugly. Cool, but fugly.

Oh, yeah, snarks. Dur.

I think the way that Head crabs walk with their littel antenna in the air is cute.

:eek: Oh my god! Cuteness overloads *bites off kittens head*!!!!

Back